BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Can venkys turn it around?

• Replies 170
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Even if they did, they certainly wouldn't get any praise for doing something they should have done in the bloody first place, even if they got something spectacularly right it would only balance out their sheer ineptitude and incompetence.

I'm going to leave it there as I can't put anything else without bursting a vein in my face

Can Venkys stop the slide? Possibly.

Can they return us to the position they initially found us in? I very much doubt it.

They had one shot at throwing money at a return and they failed. Spectacularly.

I doubt it, not unless they are willing to clear all the debt, appoint real football people to the board, give GB a sizeable transfer kitty and get rid of all overpaid, overcontracted crap that's been brought into the club by various people.

Can't really see that happening though tbh.

For me the point if no return has passed , Venkys will never be trusted , even when they appear to be making right decisions i'll always be thinking the worse of them

Depends what mean by turn it round. If just stopping the decline or putting us back to exactly same position they took us over in.

I think the latter is impossible but if consider just stopping the rot to be "turning it round" they would still need to appoint a credible board people who actually know what they're doing the next Williams/Finn/goodman or them themselves.

Then let board make all decisions regarding the club without the need at ask that insidious woman for permission rather just tell her what's happening and how much it will cost.

Then a big must for me personally an apology.

Then once the parachute payments run out (hopefully not wasted on several managers, Danny Murphy's wage, etc) and theres nothing left to take and if they're still paying the wage bill out of their own pocket and not got worse.

But is any of that likely. Probably not. And even if it did happen they don't deserve forgiveness.

• Moderation Lead

It's very unlikely IMO. I'd say stability isn't impossible, but given they've made that many bad decisions so far,I don't know what anyone bases a potential turnaround on....

I doubt it, not unless they are willing to clear all the debt, appoint real football people to the board, give GB a sizeable transfer kitty and get rid of all overpaid, overcontracted crap that's been brought into the club by various people.

Can't really see that happening though tbh.

what debt mrt, evidence?

You want to borrow my abacus?

fact of the matter is, i couldn`t care less what money venkys have wasted since they`ve been here, as long as they`re gonna cover it(there`s nothing to suggest otherwise). all i care about for the future is what happens FROM NOW.

First NO.

Second saxo we are probably in debt / accumulated losses of £80m+ which will be loaned or guaranteed by Venkys one way or another.

Cover it? No chance. Financially the club is screwed and with little sign of offloading the likes of Murphy it will get worse.

Unfortunately it's a no.

Venky's & friends have decimated us. Glen was sounding almost triumphalist two months ago about Anderson & Kean stories hitting the broadsheets detailing all the shady dealings.

What's done is done but some sense of justice would be comforting in a small way. I'd love that stuff to surface but the silence is deafening.

pointless topic

IMO

why is it pointless? i think it`s more than a relevant choice of topic. it tells us whether venkys are going to be even given a chance, and going off the replies, they may as well give up and condemn the club to the permanant oblivion it seems many are craving for it..

and if someone mentions the possibility of the trust or brag running the club again, when it`s blatently not realistic, i`ll keaning scream..!

Unfortunately it's a no.

Venky's & friends have decimated us. Glen was sounding almost triumphalist two months ago about Anderson & Kean stories hitting the broadsheets detailing all the shady dealings.

What's done is done but some sense of justice would be comforting in a small way. I'd love that stuff to surface but the silence is deafening.

IMO there is nothing to come out, i reckon you`ve been duped..

Archived