BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Clearout begins at Rovers

• Backroom

I'm sure there was an Allah quip on the hang em high thread recently with no uproar

Nope. Whites are the minority now, Muslims are taking over, Britain's identity is being lost, "EDL EDL EDL" ... etc.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Agree, although i do think Dzeko is better than the others.

I remember a few years back Murphy turned up at Ewood off the back of a couple of goals, being touted to play for England again. After 50 minutes of being made to look like a amateur by Tugay, a yellow card and a final warning, he was dragged off the pitch by his manager, never to play for England again. Remember getting some choice comments on here last summer when I said he was past it, his legs had gone, and 2 years was a stupid decision.

If you and I could see he was useless Baz then how come others couldn't?

Nope. Whites are the minority now, Muslims are taking over, Britain's identity is being lost, "EDL EDL EDL" ... etc.

You should really stick to football talk. This doesn't suit you.

Former Blackburn Rovers striker Nuno Gomes has revealed why he left the club this summer.

The former Benfica captain's contract at Ewood Park was cancelled a year early as the club sought to cut its wage bill.

The 37-year-old told O Jogo: "I was signed for a two-year project in which the main objective was to go up.

"But it was a very troubled year with many changes of manager.

"Because I hardly played in the last few months and we stayed in the Championship it was part of the club's owners' desire to reduce costs."

Mmmm not what he said last week, and we are signing players, maybe just him trying to put some spin on him leaving

• Backroom

So Muslim jokes are ok ?

Id say anything is taken on its own merit

If something is offensive it will soon be reported and removed no doubt

From Formica, to Jesus, to Abu Hamza. I can't wait to see where this thread ends up!

You're not kidding! Anyone remember that game, played with callers to an all night radion show back in the 80's. The presenter came up with 3 random people and callers had to ring in with an original, imaginative thread to link them..perhaps it should be a new thread...anyway here's one for starters

Link the following....Pope Benedict, Charles Hawtrey and Balaji Rao....

You're not kidding! Anyone remember that game, played with callers to an all night radion show back in the 80's. The presenter came up with 3 random people and callers had to ring in with an original, imaginative thread to link them..perhaps it should be a new thread...anyway here's one for starters

Links to fascist Nazi regimes?

They all starred in ' Carry-on up the Khyber ' except Pope Benedict.

All very much at the forefront of Desai's thinking to be the next manager of Blackburn Rovers? (Sorry Leonard, we're not doing it right are we?)

I am like a lefty school pre Ofsted..No-one is ever wrong, no-one fails...all answers are ok! Previously wrong answers are re framed as...er...imaginative...special!

In this game you don't have to link them all with one concept like Hitler youth or bad haircut...e.g..

It is well known that Balaji Rao has a passion for bling. Not so well known is that he also has a real penchant for handmade,German shoes, which he regularly buys from a shoe shop in Schulstraße. This town is famous as the birthplace of Josef Ratzinger, later Benedict XV1. When first ordained Benedict was saddened to do a requiem Mass at a funeral where the deceased had been found naked without his toupee..Being found naked without his toupee was a fate that befell British actor Charles Hawtrey towards the end of his life.......

3 more Jean Paul Sartre Gary Glitter,, Paul Agnew...aagghh

• Backroom

Goodwillie has gone back to Dundee on loan

God I hope that means we are keeping JR.

A strikeforce of DJ Campbell and Best doesn't exactly have play-off chance written all over it.

Goodwillie has gone back to Dundee on loan

And Formica apparently having a medical at Abu Dabi outfit Bani Yas. Deputy chairman Mubarak Awad told Gulf News: “He’s [Formica] a second striker and he will be our last foreign player. (from news now)

God I hope that means we are keeping JR.

A strikeforce of DJ Campbell and Best doesn't exactly have play-off chance written all over it.

Also maybe we are keeping Rochina, his supposed preferred position is as a striker. So that gives us JR, Campbell, Best and Rochina.

• Backroom

Confirmed exits in the last few days: Gomes and Murphy - mutually terminated contracts, Henrique and Goodwillie loan.

Formica expected to leave imminently

For me getting a bit of cash in for Olsson would be ideal

And Formica apparently having a medical at Abu Dabi outfit Bani Yas. Deputy chairman Mubarak Awad told Gulf News: “He’s [Formica] a second striker and he will be our last foreign player. (from news now)

Whats the fee ?

liked both formica and goodwillie..

formica scored 2 very good goals in our relegation season. one from an nzonzi chip against fulham and other against norwich from a pedersen long ball...

and goodwillie once scored 3 in space of 4 matches i think...

• Backroom

Whats the fee ?

I would be surprised if anyone except the agents involved and the player receive a fee, we'll probably release him to get rid of his wages

Archived