1. 1. Thoughts?

• Love it
    • Like it
    • Undecided
    • Don't like it
    • Hate it
    • Lee Grooby

Looks clean and simple, hard to tell really from that touched up promo image,

Though I'm not really bothered about kit and wont be buying one regardless as the price is always extortionate(relative to the quality) and I'd never wear it anyway, so-long as its bluenwhite halves and not pig ugly I'm not bothered.

• Replies 206
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like it, but its a bit of a snide trick to give it the old "125 year anniversary" line when clearly its the stock harlequin shirt from Nike!

so, in theory, I could buy the standard issue one for a tenner, try and buy a rovers badge, sew it on and save a fortune and have the shirt as a sponsorless one!

We were always going to get a template kit as every Nike sponsored team in the country except for Man Utd, Man City and Arsenal have them.

At least they put halves on the back unlike the template shirt which is all one colour.

Hope it is is not the Nike template kit because the backs are pathetic , can't really tell from the Rhodes photo, If its not the same template not a bad looking shirt, just hope they make a beer gut fit version :) as Nike tend to be on the super model sizing system

1325613363_0.jpg

So a 125 anniversary kit, so I presume the socks will be Navy blue or a lot darker than the shirt colour?

I'm happy with that, looks classy and we're now in our original halves/quarters after years of being the wrong way around.

Haven't bought a replica shirt since I was a lad, but I may well be tempted with this one.

Hope it is is not the Nike template kit because the backs are pathetic , can't really tell from the Rhodes photo, If its not the same template not a bad looking shirt, just hope they make a beer gut fit version :) as Nike tend to be on the super model sizing system

1325613363_0.jpg

So a 125 anniversary kit, so I presume the socks will be Navy blue or a lot darker than the shirt colour?

It's not the template kit. Or at least not that one. You can tell from the pictures that the Rovers kit is quartered, with blue and white halves on the back as well, and thus not like the ones in that picture.

https://www.google.com.mt/search?q=jordan+rhodes&hl=en-GB&espv=1&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sboxchip=Images&sa=X&ei=aA7OUaevEMaL4ATksYCACw&ved=0CAcQ_AUoAQ&biw=320&bih=504#biv=i%7C278%3Bd%7CaUxxs3nB8DKQDM%3A

Dont know how to post a pic from my iphone...is it even an actual shirt?

edit: the link is to a collection of rhodes pics, if u scroll down theres the exact same pic in last years shirt..

They have:

a) Reverted back to quarters

b ) Changed the side of the blue, to being on the right rather than the left

They're halves, like they always have been. Bristol Rovers play in quarter shirts.

The new kit looks most attractive - glad to see white shorts have been retained and (hopefully) white socks. Never liked us in blue shorts and socks.

Guest Norbert

I like it, though I don't do football kits as I still remember how awful that nylon crap was in the mid 90's. Horrible material. Not sure many of us will suit the tight fit either.

Archived