BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Top Gear

• Backroom

I love the dynamic the 3 of them have no matter how staged or forced it is a lot of the time however I don't have too much interest in motors so tend to enjoy the specials far more than the normal episodes

The one in America was just superb

• Backroom

Big fan but prefer the races or specials (same reason as tom). Enjoy Clarkson's column in the Sun too tbh. One of the few bits of common sense in that rag.

top gear stopped being funny after the little middle class one had that crash, its just loose women for men now,

the shows just scripted and produced to within an inch of its existence now and Clarkson's just a parody of himself(even he doesn't really belief the rubbish he comes out with, he just says it to be mildly controversial)

top gear stopped being funny after the little middle class one had that crash, its just loose women for men now,

the shows just scripted and produced to within an inch of its existence now and Clarkson's just a parody of himself(even he doesn't really belief the rubbish he comes out with, he just says it to be mildly controversial)

Entertaining though isn't it?

I couldn't agree more, Clarkson is without doubt the biggest Keaner on T. V. and that's saying something. I can't stand the bloke. They spoil what should be a good programme.

Laura Robson pal. Decent English female tennis player, have a look at google images :)

Anyway, Top Gear is worth the licence fee alone in my opinion. It's the best programme on television.

Oh. .. I don't read ,watch anything tennis .

Recurring disappointment with Ladies tennis at Wimbledon is that 90% of the fit uns get knocked out in week 1. Don't the organisers know the term 'sex sells'? If they want viewing figures up they should make any lady who appears to have hairy @#/? and 5 0 clock shadow play in diving boots.

Laura Robson pal. Decent English female tennis player, have a look at google images :)

Anyway, Top Gear is worth the licence fee alone in my opinion. It's the best programme on television.

Agreed, it's brilliant.

It's also one of the biggest shows in the states, a friend of mine in Atlanta told me that they wait patiently for BBC America to show it, as BBC iplayer blocks it depending on the IP address.

Preening petrolheads with egos bigger than their oversized exhaust pipes - cannot stand any of them. James May is the least odious of the 3 because he's also a railway man. Why don't they roadtest ordinary cars that normal people drive ?

Preening petrolheads with egos bigger than their oversized exhaust pipes - cannot stand any of them. James May is the least odious of the 3 because he's also a railway man. Why don't they roadtest ordinary cars that normal OAP's people drive ?

'Stars in their reasonably priced cars' One of those features every week pottering around a track somewhere in the home counties. This season it's a 'Made in Britain' Vauxhall 1.6 litre summetorother.

I must say that car v boat race was not only ridiculous but imo highly dangerous. Teararseing around single track roads without a thought for something coming the other way is just irresponsibly stupid. Glad Clarkson hit a tractor and not a bunch of children on bikes or someone on a horse etc. Not quite sure how the camera was rolling at the time but I'd quite like to have seen him hit it head on and been stretchered off to hospital in a neck brace whilst May, Ainslie etc enjoyed a spot of deep sea fishing and a few tinnies.

Preening petrolheads with egos bigger than their oversized exhaust pipes - cannot stand any of them. James May is the least odious of the 3 because he's also a railway man. Why don't they roadtest ordinary cars that normal people drive ?

Predictable as ever, have you got a Fred Dibnah box set ?!

They do

Ford Fiesta, Vauhhall Astra and Toyota Corolla wasn't it ?

I must say that car v boat race was not only ridiculous but imo highly dangerous. Teararseing around single track roads without a thought for something coming the other way is just irresponsibly stupid. Glad Clarkson hit a tractor and not a bunch of children on bikes or someone on a horse etc.

Did you leave your laptop unattended Gord ? Obviously the production team would have checked the surrounding area before filming took place :huh:

Did you leave your laptop unattended Gord ? Obviously the production team would have checked the surrounding area before filming took place :huh:

Really Nick? Well if the production team could miss a massive big @#/? off John Deere towing a huge trailer then a minibus full of school kids could easily slip under their eagle eye couldn't it?

Really Nick? Well if the production team could miss a massive big @#/? off John Deere towing a huge trailer then a minibus full of school kids could easily slip under their eagle eye couldn't it?

I'm pretty sure this stuff is stage managed, think of the insurance implications !

I'm pretty sure this stuff is stage managed, think of the insurance implications !

Clarkson filled half a dozen forms in didn't he? ^_^

btw his face during the tractor incident gave away the fact that he was @#/? it...... either that or it could have been the sight of some huge hairy arsed Kiwi farmer with fists the size of hams climbing down from his cab with a face like thunder.

I wonder who repaired the wall.... it's a slow job I can tell you.... I bet it wasn't Jezza thats for sure.

Archived