BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] 2014 Attendances

Attendances to stay around the same level...no reason to feel optimistic or expect us to be pushing for promotion.

Never seen as many Utd or Liverpool shirts in Blackburn since late 80's :glare:

Sadly always been loads of those shirts around town just like everywhere else in Lancashire including Dingleville, means nowt. Hell there were Utd shirts everywhere when we were winning the league.

Just asking around I'm sure attendances will dive bomb this season. It's like the 70's again when judging by peoples expressions it has almost become a matter of shame to admit to buying a ST for Ewood Park. 20 years of a mixture of hope, expectation and pride has slowly evaporated in the past few years (even before 2010) and even worse still I believe a giood many people have been looking for a reason to stay away for some time... and the Venkymob have provided that in spadefuls.

Garbage! ..... What the last few years has done to our support is 'sort the wheat from the chaff'.

Anyway ... talking of matters of shame ....how did your launch meeting for Lancs United go the other evening? :wacko:

empty-conference-room_zps3ef43b4d.jpg

Just has a text begging me to renew

That'll be from the wife/girlfriend, terrified you'll be hanging round the house every other Saturday!

Colleague was told by the people in the ticket office that there had been an increase in new season ticket sales so far

excellent news. I'm looking forward to next season.

Garbage! ..... What the last few years has done to our support is 'sort the wheat from the chaff'.

Anyway ... talking of matters of shame ....how did your launch meeting for Lancs United go the other evening? :wacko:

empty-conference-room_zps3ef43b4d.jpg

Wheat from the chaff eh? Or shouldn't that be the tremblers from grovellors?

btw Looks more like a snap of the Fans Forum waiting for the Rao's to turn up and meet them in Pune. :P

Just asking around I'm sure attendances will dive bomb this season. It's like the 70's again when judging by peoples expressions it has almost become a matter of shame to admit to buying a ST for Ewood Park. 20 years of a mixture of hope, expectation and pride has slowly evaporated in the past few years (even before 2010) and even worse still I believe a giood many people have been looking for a reason to stay away for some time... and the Venkymob have provided that in spadefuls.

What nonsense!!! Our great club has been dragged through the mire this last 3 years, at the moment we have a positive vibe, Kean was here this time last year!!

You cannot be a fan with comments like that surely!!

It's OUR club!

We need to get behind OUR club!

That is all honest (genuine) supporters can do to help matters right now!

All you are doing is continuing the gloom that has surrounded Ewood since Venkys took control!

For the record, I believe we will see an increase in attendances next year, time will tell first home game !!

Archived