BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Steve Kean advises QPR

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Norbert

I can see him popping up as the manager of Swaziland or wherever, and manging crap international teams in Africa/Asia, then making the move back to the British leagues when everyone but us has forgotten what a c__t he is. Eventually he may end up like Joe Kinnear at Newcastle, and be a Director of Football, making a big tit of himself.

Thats quite a pickle you've found yourself in there. I reckon you'd be best to stop reading my posts and don't listen to Leonard Cohen anymore. I'm sure Leonard and I will support each other through these difficult times.

With tea and oranges...

Kean's 'career' is so tragic it's worthy of a Shakespearean play. The Team Kean Press Machine is hopefully spluttering its last final breaths, but I'm impressed that they can still get some column inches. We can only presume the Fulham local rag was REALLY desperate for stories this week (or the sports reporter chanced upon Mr Tantric in the pub).

Archived