BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Is Ruben back?

Im just disappointed that rochina seemingly has no fight in him at all and would prefer a comfy life at a small insignificant club in spain(where hell likely just spend most of his time on the bench, bar the odd cameo appearance), cant see him amounting to much if he chooses to leave, just shows a serious lack of character.

If you had left man Utd reserves to play in la liga for a mid table team, and then the heart was ripped out of that club and it dropped like a stone to nearly the third tier due to catastrophic mismanagement, would you stick around or try and get a move back to start again at somewhere like Brighton...?

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If you had left man Utd reserves to play in la liga for a mid table team, and then the heart was ripped out of that club and it dropped like a stone to nearly the third tier due to catastrophic mismanagement, would you stick around or try and get a move back to start again at somewhere like Brighton...?

Cardiff would be a better analogy. FC Elche won the Spanish second div last season.

People are disappointed - I am just confused.

All my mates despair when he plays,but I think you need creativity to score goals,don't you?

Has he ever had a good run in the side -and with a reasonable manger(typo but leaving it,cos we have had some right mangers)

Puts more pressure on Alan Judge,who has had rave reviews but from lower down the Leagues.Also then the other approach is via the wingers-have we got good enough ones.

The season could surprise us,and looking forward to Forest in 5 weeks(only)

Sad that he wants to leave but not exactly rocket science - unfortunately i suspect the deal with Barca scuppers our chances of selling him (correct me if i am wrong but i seem to think we don't own him outright unless we pay a certain fee after a set time??)

Sad that he wants to leave but not exactly rocket science - unfortunately i suspect the deal with Barca scuppers our chances of selling him (correct me if i am wrong but i seem to think we don't own him outright unless we pay a certain fee after a set time??)

I have heard nothing of the sort. All I've heard is that Barca have a buyback option; whether that's a right of first refusal or a set buyback fee I'm not sure, but I don't think there's anything preventing us from selling or releasing him or anything like that.

Sometimes I think given that Rochina likes to charge towards goal on his own he may be better as a striker.

He may not have the build for it, but if he bulked up a little he could be a Van Persie kind of player.

Obviously nowhere near as good, but for this level I think he'd be okay.

Strange! Thats not the 1st time ive read members say that rochina is to slight, the guy is close to 6ft and ripped to s##t(see the picture of him earlier in thread witg top off on the yacht) if he cant hold his own its because he's a wus, not because he doesnt have the strength for it.

Strange! Thats not the 1st time ive read members say that rochina is to slight, the guy is close to 6ft and ripped to s##t(see the picture of him earlier in thread witg top off on the yacht) if he cant hold his own its because he's a wus, not because he doesnt have the strength for it.

According to Soccerbase he's 5'10 and 11st, which sounds about right to me. Every pro footballer is ripped to **** but most who are Rochina's height have at least a stone on him.

Rumours on twitter that he's gone.

Shame if true. A few teams put two men to mark him last season and I can't recall anymore of our players whose abilities afforded such respect from the opposition. I can only assume there is a lingering stench of Kean and Anderson surrounding his deal with us.

it seems that Ruben wants out not Bowyer who wants him out. no point keeping players who don't want to be here.

He is very good technical player but still doesn't have a footballing brain.

good luck to him in Spain where his game is more suited too

I think rochina was someone Bowyer would have liked to have kept but was not desperate keep him. Is a useful squad player but don't think rochina has any interest in being a squad player, he wants to play week in week out. Rovers can't give him that.

The quality of the CM we sign and possibly a winger will determine how well we do next season. Weakest positions at the moment.

We have a good enough defence and strike force but midfield is severely lacking. I have faith in bowler to address this and don't mind him getting rid of players to make room for some midfielders.

I think rochina was someone Bowyer would have liked to have kept but was not desperate keep him. Is a useful squad player but don't think rochina has any interest in being a squad player, he wants to play week in week out. Rovers can't give him that.

The quality of the CM we sign and possibly a winger will determine how well we do next season. Weakest positions at the moment.

We have a good enough defence and strike force but midfield is severely lacking. I have faith in bowler to address this and don't mind him getting rid of players to make room for some midfielders.

Rochina should be Rhodes partner, we've never played him as a striker, that's his position. Get him running at them with only one to beat and Rhodes the master of space alongside and we'll defo score lots more goals.

He's under contract, tell him tough Kean get your head down and play us back to the prem and you'll have your wish.

The first position that must be filled is left back, then shift out some of our 40 odd 1st teamers

The first position that must be filled is left back, then shift out some of our 40 odd 1st teamers

We all know that unfortunately the crap won't go, unless we pay them off they'll stick like sh1t to a blanket to the bitter end whilst any quality will be off in a flash. The Walkers have gone and normal service has been well and truly restored at Ewood Park. Some harsh lessons being currently learned by many of the U35's. Is anybody out there still stupid enough to be critical of the Walker Trust's tenure?

We all know that unfortunately the crap won't go, unless we pay them off they'll stick like sh1t to a blanket to the bitter end whilst any quality will be off in a flash. The Walkers have gone and normal service has been well and truly restored at Ewood Park. Some harsh lessons being currently learned by many of the U35's. Is anybody out there still stupid enough to be critical of the Walker Trust's tenure?

Even Dowling shifted out some right stinkers in the end. We desperately lack a transfer guru with connections, one that's not an agent.

I'd quite happily take the days prior to the Walkers right now as this lot have destroyed our club and saddled us with debts we'll never repay. The second they lose interest as per the bollywood adventure we're @#/?.

Even Dowling shifted out some right stinkers in the end. We desperately lack a transfer guru with connections, one that's not an agent.

I'd quite happily take the days prior to the Walkers right now as this lot have destroyed our club and saddled us with debts we'll never repay. The second they lose interest as per the bollywood adventure we're @#/?.

A situation which I have been concerned with for some time. 'Venky's Out' is a very short sighted attitude if no one is willing and able to step in to the breech..

A situation which I have been concerned with for some time. 'Venky's Out' is a very short sighted attitude if no one is willing and able to step in to the breech..

Couldn't agree more and if being honest I'm not sure they will hang around if we stay in the championship next season. They stripped the bollywood studio to it's bare bones to get their money back. Would they do the same to us who knows, but they'll demand serious cash for us and I can't see many stumping it up.

Archived