BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] David Jones - What were your thoughts?

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Couldn't help but stroll around a few Burnley forums.They are literally on cloud nine.More than a few snide remarks at us.Cant believe how they think they've stolen a class act from under our noses when there has been no indication of us going after him.Would love us to sign spearing to shove it up theirs. Also just seen that the bricklayer has left. I predict rovers and Burnley to be involved in a relegation scrap.

I don't go on clarets mad much. The forum I go on is a small quiet one and nobody has that view at all - though we are quite happy with the signing as he seems to be an improvement on the players we had.

Yeah then they sneak the Austin news out, hope the manager has a replacement of sorts in mind, otherwise we are really relying on Ings who looks a decent player but I doubt will get 20+. You know we picked up more points per game when Austin didn't play last season...... Yeah I know I'm clutching at straws

I think we should have signed him and ignored Marrow. We are overstocked in marrow's role, whereas Jones would be much more useful as an all purpose CM. Then again Bowyer seems to want to play this suicidal dual DM approach.

David Jones is 29 years old and has never set the world alight. He did a good job for us and I liked his style.

Marrow is is 23, but has done nothing apart from not suceeding where he has been. I think he can a good job for us and I like his style.

Not much seperating them IMO

David Jones is 29 years old and has never set the world alight. He did a good job for us and I liked his style.

Marrow is is 23, but has done nothing apart from not suceeding where he has been. I think he can a good job for us and I like his style.

Not much seperating them IMO

Apart from ability.

""David Jones - What were your thoughts?""

Poor mans Norman Shakeshaft.

Or Red Roses' excellent Keith Macklin.

One for the kids there

Very good. You forgot Jack Holden and the great Len Chennery. Who could could forget his Colne rap along with the Wembley bound Dynamoes squad? Put John Barnes to shame.

Archived