BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The IPL starts today on Sky Sports. Most games have a 3pm start and are on just about every day through to the end of May. 
Still time to get in your bottles of Cobra and Bombay, sorry Mumbai, mix. My rupees are on  the Rajasthan Royals, mainly due to the Lanky connections. 
I would have gone for Sunrisers Hyderabad if that cheating little git Warner wasn’t in their team. Enjoy it. 

• Like 1

https://mobile.twitter.com/lancscricket/status/1383130753396051968

Perhaps it would have been a better bet not having him carry the water all over the sub continent than having Bess serving up pies.

They were talking about it on sky this morning. I’m 99% sure he’s bowled that exact same delivery before as remember the same comparison. Perhaps (almost certainly) that wasn’t televised being the difference and doesn’t play for Surrey.

Also re which one is better I’ll defend Parky’s as the better to any Australian or non Lancastrian but only one winner really. Both same delivery and both at ot. But one is a wicket to dismiss gatting England’s number 3 test average of 40 ish and premier player of spin Parky got rid of Adam Rossington

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, matt83 said:

Incredible from lancs. Didn’t think 500+ was on the cards at 248/7. In fact overnight at 260/7 I’d have taken 300.

Record 8th wicket partnership for lancs and lambs 125 was the highest score from a Lancs number 9

Not a bad start with the ball either!

3 hours ago, Mattyblue said:

I quite like this new set up. Keeps interest for all the teams throughout. Also, good to see the ‘also-rans’ that have been stuck in the second division for years having a chance to compete.

• Like 1