BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

New Zealand deserve to win. Played much better cricket during this test.

Strauss and Cook are not leaders or winners? Look at Strauss and Cook record as captain. Won alot of series. I also suggest you read what former players have said about Strauss as captain. Alot said he was very good captain and managed them well.

Abbey, I expected us to match the Aussies but we do have some problems to sort out.

We need front line spinner in the team. My suggestion is Rashid from Yorkshire. I would Ali from the team.

Broad, Ballance, Bell form is a concern but none are in the One day squad. So hopefully they can play some county cricket and get some form.

I think Trevor Bayliss will have good impact on England. I also see he got the type of Squad he wanted. He wanted a younger squad with good fielders in the squad.

Edited by chaddyrovers

Cook has been England best batsman during this series

That's only because the best batsman has been ignored by the stuffed shirts at the ECB who fear he will show up their little favourites for what they are. Australia's rabbits in the headlights. This summer will hit England where they deserve to be hit for cowardice. They will be swamped.

That's only because the best batsman has been ignored by the stuffed shirts at the ECB who fear he will show up their little favourites for what they are. Australia's rabbits in the headlights. This summer will hit England where they deserve to be hit for cowardice. They will be swamped.

Al, KP is off to play in the Caribbean version of the IPL. so much for him to wanting to win his place in the England team

why doesn't KP play a full season of County first class cricket for Surrey and score loads of runs and prove to Strauss/Bayliss that he was to part of this England team. instead he's off to the Caribbean. says it all IMO.

Al, KP is off to play in the Caribbean version of the IPL. so much for him to wanting to win his place in the England team

why doesn't KP play a full season of County first class cricket for Surrey and score loads of runs and prove to Strauss/Bayliss that he was to part of this England team. instead he's off to the Caribbean. says it all IMO.

Chaddy, KP was lied to and treated disgracefully by the ECB, what more could he do than come back, play county cricket and break records doing it?

Yes he’s made mistakes, I was highly critical of him at the time but simply you play your best players, expecially against the convicts.

The suits at the ECB are a bloody disgrace, a bit like FIFA in some ways and in need of reform.

• Like 1

Chaddy, KP was lied to and treated disgracefully by the ECB, what more could he do than come back, play county cricket and break records doing it?

Yes he’s made mistakes, I was highly critical of him at the time but simply you play your best players, expecially against the convicts.

The suits at the ECB are a bloody disgrace, a bit like FIFA in some ways and in need of reform.

Lied to? I don't the ECB ever made any promises did they?

play county Cricket? he only played around 3 or 4 games I think.

Suits at the ECB are a bloody disgrace? don't think they are tbh

Chaddy .. I despair

I know you wouldn't like what I posted but they are my views

Edited by chaddyrovers

Lied to? I don't the ECB ever made any promises did they?

play county Cricket? he only played around 3 or 4 games I think.

Suits at the ECB are a bloody disgrace? don't think they are tbh

I know you wouldn't like what I posted but they are my views

KP went back to ECB/Graves cap in hand and tried to make things right, Graves told him to play county cricket and prove your worth.

He scored 326 in a county championship game! met with Straus and was told he had no chance of returning for The Ashes, which is a disgrace and robs English cricket fans of seeing the best modern day 'English' batsman turning out for the national side.

Do you know how much tickets are for each day at Edgbaston? £90! Yes £90! And we're not seeing the best players we have to offer, so thats why its a disgrace.

• Like 2

Because he has been told by the stuffed shirts that he will not be picked. What would you do?

By the way I have learned to dismiss Jim's rantings as not worth replying to.

We're off to skeletors lair aka dirty Leeds to watch the mighty Lancashire take on Yarkshite in the t20 today. We always have a good crack at this "away day" although wins have been like rocking horse @#/?. A win today would be very sweet seen as though the savile lovers are currently under the impression that they are gods gift to cricket. Won't hold my breath though. Oh lanky lanky...

What a cracking 4hrs entertainment that was.

Lancs never really in it batting wise until the final 4 overs. Bresnan was awful in that final over, gifted us the game.

Butler was outstanding, I've forgiven him now after he said he was a Rovers fan and then said that was when Shearer played for us and he isn't no more.....

Edited by GAV

That was awesome. We had little to shout about in first 38 overs, particularly painful in the rowdy part of the western terrace but the last 2 overs were well worth waiting for. I felt butler owed us after a poor showing at t20 finals day and how he repaid us.

Needed 32 off last 11 balls so even the most optimistic of us had given that up. Or as the bloke behind us put it "you lot need a 6 every other ball to win now. You've no @#/? chance. Yarkshire Yarkshire Yarkshire."

• Like 2