BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Fantasy Football Leagues 2013/14

Thought it would be good to have a thread for any fantasy football leagues being set up.

I've just signed up on the new Sky Sports fantasy football app but I'm sure there are others out there. By the time the season starts there will probably be one which becomes the main one but this is a starter for ten.

The league is called "BRFCS" (sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes) and the PIN is "8009981".

It's a just-for-fun league because I don't have (or want a sky bet account).

Good luck!

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks like I have to "accept" people when they sign up.

If anyone joins and posts in here I'll go in and accept, otherwise I'll routinely add people when I go in.

Quakers11 signed up.

Thought it would be good to have a thread for any fantasy football leagues being set up.

I've just signed up on the new Sky Sports fantasy football app but I'm sure there are others out there. By the time the season starts there will probably be one which becomes the main one but this is a starter for ten.

The league is called "BRFCS" (sorry if I've stepped on anyone's toes) and the PIN is "8009981".

It's a just-for-fun league because I don't have (or want a sky bet account).

Good luck!

Hi Stuart I was trying to download the sky sports app on my android, couldn't find it, what do I need to type (sorry it's a stupid question but have tried sky sports fantasy league and no hits)

I've also set up another league that id like to keep smallish and just restrict to 10/15 teams if anybody wants to join that also,

'BRFC FreaksNGeeks League'

pin:-7119920

Just applied

Anybody know if there is limit to how many leagues you can join?

You're in, Russ.

Thanks for setting this up

Neon Memphis Blue

ALE ROVERS

rishton rovers

Hirsimäki Rovers

All confirmed.

(ALE ROVERS - love it!)

Hi Stuart I was trying to download the sky sports app on my android, couldn't find it, what do I need to type (sorry it's a stupid question but have tried sky sports fantasy league and no hits)

Not sure imy as I don't have android.

As a test I found it on the iOS AppStore with "Fantasy Football" and "Sky Sports FF".

Although it does seem like we are getting more traction on the Championship version to be honest.

Archived