BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rochdale away - 20th July

Anyone else going over today?

I'm expecting GB to put out a strong side which should give us some clues as to his thinking come Derby away. Is Rochina & Rhodes his preferred front 2? Nunes or King, or both? Does he see Taylor as a centre midfielder or wide player? Who's the left back of choice? All undecided, I think.

Great weather for it too, as well as an excellent chippy just outside the away end :)

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

£10 on the door according to the Rochdale website

And if anyone is passing through Bury on the way back I recommend music festival at Trackside. Full day without the mrs and kid, happy days

And if anyone is passing through Bury on the way back I recommend music festival at Trackside. Full day without the mrs and kid, happy days

ROVERS: Kean; Kane, Dann ©, Hanley, Morris; Judge, Lowe, Marrow, Taylor; Best, Rhodes.

Rovers Subs: Orr, Eastwood (GK), O'Connell, R. Hanley, Kilgallon, Rosado, Pedersen, Formica, Fabio Nunes, Campbell, King.

Rochina took a knock in training, Henley is working his way back from his hamstring injury and Williamson is recovering from a back injury

Dunn also picked up a knock in the game against Fleetwood last Tuesday. Robinson is on the road to recovery following his operation

and finally (i think), Markus Olsson felt his hamstring (and came off) in the win at Crewe last Tuesday so isn't risked.

Will be interesting to see how the partnership of Rhodes and Best goes on.

I have copy this from the Official Rovers twitter account btw. just like to keep people/fans inform who aren't on twitter

• Moderation Lead

Some lads on the back row shouting @#/? all half. Not a brain cell between them. One is an obese gobshite resembling Peter Griffin. Midfield still the issue. Best and Rhodes isolated.

Some lads on the back row shouting @#/? all half. Not a brain cell between them. One is an obese gobshite resembling Peter Griffin. Midfield still the issue. Best and Rhodes isolated.

I think we all know we still need a couple of quality midfielders, surely GB will know that too, lets bloody well hope he does anyway.

Because if he does'nt we could be in big trouble this coming season.

Scott Dann is still gash in case anyone had forgotten.

No suprise to hear he was done for the first. Can't believe anyone really rates this guy, been same ever since he turned up. He has the odd oustanding game which clouds everyones judgement but apart from that he's been consistently poor .

Archived