BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Not really my style to start a new thread, but I can't seem to get anywhere with our good friend Google on this one.

Basically, I'm going to Orlando via New York from the UAE in two weeks and I have only two clean pages in my passport. I've been told I may need four to six clean pages. Is this correct?

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I found loads of different answers on forums but I can't seem to dig out anything official.

Thanks

Martin

I travel to the USA about 4 or 5 times a year on business and I've never been told about needing a certain number of clean pages.

Just checked my passport and my last 4 visits were all stamped on the same page, so why you would need 4 to 6 pages is beyond me.

Just make sure you've completed your ESTA online before you go (I'm sure you know this already)

The 4-6 pages is a requirement for a visa. However if you do not need a visa and travel using the visa waiver program (ESTA) it will not be an issue.

The secuity checks will only be extensive if your passport contains stamps from those countries not normally considered tourist destinations. The fingerprint check, iris scan and reason for coming to the country are reasonable checks in my view. The UK could learn a thing or two instead of just letting anybody in with nothing more than a cursory look at a passport.

The wait however will long (depending on your arrival time and port) due to cuts in funding.

Archived