BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Never Again !

I wasn't refering to hooliganism but the general "superfan' claptrap.

Oh well it seems in the land of the blinkered all supporters are equal but some are more equal than others.

There are two classes of supporters. Those who attend and those who just post on here like they are an authority on the team. Apart from a few seconds per game on TV they know nothing.

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Like talking to a brick wall.....oh well.

All hail AL the superfan. A real supporter. A proper Ledge! The man who put the gold on Venky's new bath taps.

Remember Folks from Blackburn to Brisbane that Al says that if you don't go your opinion is worthless. Happy days. Quiet forum.

Like talking to a brick wall.....oh well.

All hail AL the superfan. A real supporter. A proper Ledge! The man who put the gold on Venky's new bath taps.

Remember Folks from Blackburn to Brisbane that Al says that if you don't go your opinion is worthless. Happy days. Quiet forum.

Here goes my little stalker again. It's you that has the brain block. You are like a little stone in my shoe. Time to shake it out.

Al, what would your view be on someone like myself? Even though I have not been a supporter longer than you, I, like yourself, have followed Rovers all my life. So what category would that put me in?

There are no categories Blue n White Rover. We all love Blackburn Rovers. We all want them to ultimately do well. And we all have differeing opinions on how to do it.

Back on the original point before 'misplaced notions of rights' got in the way there have always been those that go over the top. As a child in the 80's I remember City's black keeper....Alex Williams was it?.....getting pelted with bananas and monkey chants by the Blackburn End. I remember in the 90's John Fashanu getting 90 minutes of homophobic abuse regarding his brother from the Blackburn end terrace. Plenty of Rovers players got dogs abuse throughout their time such as Jason Wilcox, Tony Diamond, Jimmy Quinn and Mark Atkins. The thing in those days was you could choose to move away from those area's whereas now you are stuck in insipid seating.

If you pay your money, you have the right to behave like you want an sing what you want as long as its not racism which I'd never lower myself to do, I'm in my mid 20s an I'm not prepared to sit down all game when were away to please a few old blokes I. The crowd, il get drunk before the game n sing my head off in an appropriate way, if people like us are too loud for you then tough s**t

I don't think it's because you're too loud they get annoyed, I think it's usually because you act like drunken bell ends.

Bolton away last year is a prime example.

Ps. Pay your money and behave how you want?

It's like paying to get in a night club, pissing in a bin and kicking off whilst getting dragged out by a bouncer because you've paid your £4 for the privilege.

You say the Islamic population haven't helped much. I disagree. The amount that has been done in this town by both muslims and non-muslims is a credit to us all.

Credit? You've got to be kidding. Blackburn is a slum these days.

Some of use sound like crying boring old men who should try watching cricket instead of football matches. Coming on here moaning isnt guna change fans getting @#/? up before games (especially away) an standing up through out the game singing swearing an pushing it to the limit in terms of behaviour, surprised we havnt started using flares yet, everyone else does, Infact I'm guna start taking them to away games n start setting them off every time Rhodes scores. JORDAN RHODES IS HAVING A PARTY..........

The viewpoint of a complete dolloper.

Some of use sound like crying boring old men who should try watching cricket instead of football matches. Coming on here moaning isnt guna change fans getting @#/? up before games (especially away) an standing up through out the game singing swearing an pushing it to the limit in terms of behaviour, surprised we havnt started using flares yet, everyone else does, Infact I'm guna start taking them to away games n start setting them off every time Rhodes scores. JORDAN RHODES IS HAVING A PARTY..........

"isn't guna" :lol::lol: :lol: :lol:

Never mind the Asian area's or the ever growing Eastern European immigrants that lurk around King St and the town centre glaring at every female that walks by, the first thing you see entering from any direction is white trash strutting up the road swigging cans of cheap beer at 10 on a weekday morning looking like they aint had a wash or been to bed for a month. That type is everywhere in Blackburn these days, the place has gone right down the nick in the last ten years or so. Thankfully it's still only a minority of these that find their way on Ewood.

Guest Norbert

Again, that is common in most places Phil, not just towns like Blackburn. This whole country has gone to sh_t on a day to day level, and it is as much the white British population as anyone else. This whole issue is linked in with the wider issue of a lazy, narcisistic, selfish underclass who just have no pride, but plenty of ego.

Preston, Burnley. they are all the same

True but they differ slightly because it's more noticable in Blackburn around the town centre and it's outskirts. Burnley is an insular place on the edge of nowhere and a bit of a ghost town and Preston to the naked eye is a bit bigger, busier more vibrant so it doesn't show up as much around the centre. Agree though all Northwest towns are very similar.

Again, that is common in most places Phil, not just towns like Blackburn. This whole country has gone to sh_t on a day to day level, and it is as much the white British population as anyone else. This whole issue is linked in with the wider issue of a lazy, narcisistic, selfish underclass who just have no pride, but plenty of ego.

On the back of human rights, social justice, hand outs, weak government etc etc.

Sad but very true, Used to go to Witney in Oxfordshire and whilst there go across to Banbury to see relations of ex Mrs. Lovely little place 7/8 years ago but the people hanging around there now are like drunken mutants. Dark times ahead.

Salzburg was worst I've seen rovers fans. Running battles at the side of the river and some shocking chants on the bus back from the game.

These problems at Rochdale just sound like the ignorant youth of east lancashire, that can only afford local games. Hence the problems at bolton, wigan etc. Our future...

You weren't at Bayer Leverkusen then?

Never mind the Asian area's or the ever growing Eastern European immigrants that lurk around King St and the town centre glaring at every female that walks by, the first thing you see entering from any direction is white trash strutting up the road swigging cans of cheap beer at 10 on a weekday morning looking like they aint had a wash or been to bed for a month. That type is everywhere in Blackburn these days, the place has gone right down the nick in the last ten years or so. Thankfully it's still only a minority of these that find their way on Ewood.

Might be the first thing you see or the first thing that makes a lasting impression? Very different things, really. 'That type of thing' isn't everywhere. Not even close to it. The vast majority of prople are pretty decent in, in my experience.

I can't believe it, Gordon. I've agreed with you on something. Am off for a lie down.

Wow, the selfish under class? yer there are a few like this, no one could even try to deny this. Are you not in danger of tarring an entire under class with one brush stroke?

On the back of human rights, social justice, hand outs, weak government etc etc.

These 'Human rights. social justice, and hand outs' have helped to lift hundreds of thousands of people above, or not as far below, the poverty line. Why focus on a few idiots?

Might be the first thing you see or the first thing that makes a lasting impression? Very different things, really. 'That type of thing' isn't everywhere. Not even close to it. The vast majority of prople are pretty decent in, in my experience.

I can't believe it, Gordon. I've agreed with you on something. Am off for a lie down.

Wow, the selfish under class? yer there are a few like this, no one could even try to deny this. Are you not in danger of tarring an entire under class with one brush stroke?

These 'Human rights. social justice, and hand outs' have helped to lift hundreds of thousands of people above, or not as far below, the poverty line. Why focus on a few idiots?

You've replied to mine as if your talking to someone who's just set foot in the place for the first time ever not one who's lived all his life around these areas. All i can say to you is open your eyes. On the other hand yes the vast majority of Blackburn folk are amongst the most friendly, humble, down to earth people anywhere in the country. That's what has always been unique about the place and Rovers but it's in danger of going to pot. In another decade or 2 the minority will become the majority.

Reagan and Thatcher fecked the whole World up, with their extremely greedy form of capitalism,

massive tax cuts for the rich and credit and store cards for everyone, including the poor, who could'nt

really afford them.

The whole world is now fecked for ever, millions of people around Europe and the World on minimum wage, zero hours contracts,

Unless you give young people hope of a decent life, with a well paid job things are only going to get worse, much worse IMO.

Blackburn, for a change is no worse than most towns around the country, in fact it's better than many of the formerly well to do areas in the

south, particularly the seaside towns, believe me I've seen some very surprising 'shitholes' in the last few years.

The US, and many of the countries in Europe have worse problems than we do, BTW. fact !

End of.

Guest Norbert

You're misreading what I meant Wolfie. The underclass is not to be confused with the working class, or those in a hard situation and are trying to get by. The latter two want to do better for themselves, try to work and have a sense of pride when they do. The underclass are those who bum around life, walking out of jobs because they were made to lift a finger and think they are God's gift. The sort who drink lager at 10 in the morning, shout abuse at strangers and throw chips at people and keep that Jeremy Kyle in a job. You know the sort. These people are the ones the right wing media seek out to say that everyone who is out of a job is scum.

Archived