BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Preston - 23 July

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys keep talking about lack of talent, but when we talk about AVAILABLE players, our squad is better than what finished at the end of last season, bar losing Olsson.

We all talked about lack of wingers and we've signed Judge and Taylor.

We talked about a lack of centre backs, we've got Kilgallon and probably Songo'o.

We're talking about a lack of centre midfielders and that's what we're currently after.

whos the trialist ???

Spanish Midfielder.

Chaddy hes got till the 1st August...... cut off point and lets hope its worth the wait otherwise the season is a write off.

Why does the club keep going for players that they cant attract ?

Its not like Spearing, Luke Murphy or this Leadbitter have premier league clubs chasing them whats going on.

Bowyer has got till end of the transfer window which is the 2nd September to sign players.

Spearing wants to go Bolton where he was last season.

Boro have said Leadbitter isn't for sale

and L.Murphy went to Leeds and they offer his more money.

Rhodes hits the post.

Spanish Midfielder.

Bowyer has got till end of the transfer window which is the 2nd September to sign players.

Rhodes hits the post.

I thought it finished on 31 August, or does it run until the Monday?

Spanish Midfielder.

Rhodes hits the post.

Season starts 3rd August not september 2nd. Just how many vital points could Rovers have lost by then or are you being upfront about the club conning its supporters base.

The point is that it doesn't run out on 1st August.

Get a days training in with ones new team mates before the season starts. Would have thought that is the bare minimum preparation that the fans would expect from these professionals.

Or start the season five games down.

Season starts 3rd August not september 2nd. Just how many vital points could Rovers have lost by then or are you being upfront about the club conning its supporters base.

I'm fully aware when the season starts Jal. Rovers first game is on Sunday 4th August!

I don't believe Bowyer would conned any Rovers fans. Bowyer has said he will conduct in transfer business in private and not into the public domain. This is the right choice. we need the right Centre midfielder in and not just signing anybody.

Jal, why don't you just chill out abit and stop complaining all of the time.

I don't get why you are telling me this.

I'm not telling you bud, but you responded to the latter part of a discussion which started with JAL saying the deadline to sign players was 1st August.

I'm not telling you bud, but you responded to the latter part of a discussion which started with JAL saying the deadline to sign players was 1st August.

Nah. I was querying Chaddy on the transfer deadline day, I thought it finished 31 August.

We'd all like better players but there is no screaming deadline next week. Even then I think you can stop worrying about that. We are going to be relying on the loan market which starts (and ends) even later to get any game changers in.

I reckon a lot of clubs will be in the same boat.

I'm fully aware when the season starts Jal. Rovers first game is on Sunday 4th August!

I don't believe Bowyer would conned any Rovers fans. Bowyer has said he will conduct in transfer business in private and not into the public domain. This is the right choice. we need the right Centre midfielder in and not just signing anybody.

Jal, why don't you just chill out abit and stop complaining all of the time.

You've had all summer and the season now starts in just under two weeks time to suggest you might want an extention till the end of August is unacceptable.

You've had all summer and the season now starts in just under two weeks time to suggest you might want an extention till the end of August is unacceptable.

An extension? JAL I think you've had too much sun.

You do realise that following the destruction of the last two years it's going to be a long, slow rebuilding process.

We are looking at years, not weeks to fix this mess.

Sorry stuart should have said for that midfield general that we are crying out for doesnt really matter about any other position.

Stop bickering

C O Y B

No-one's bickering. We're disagreeing about something and debating the issue.

Sorry stuart should have said for that midfield general that we are crying out for doesnt really matter about any other position.

We still have time to rectify it this Summer.

Whether we will or not is a completely different discussion.

Archived