BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Feed the homeless in Ramadan

What percentage of $255 would they have to levy in taxes to raise enough cash to make meaningful investments?

Without outside investment there will be no great progress in the Pakistani economy and without significant upgrades to the infrastructure and some measure of stability there will be no outside investment.

We have a saying... 'Heaven helps them that help themselves'.

There are 3x the population (http://countrymeters.info/en/Pakistan/ ) that we have so even 10% tax using your income figure would yield over $50 Billion per annum. With cheap land and cheap labour to hand don't tell me that 50bn could not be used to make 'meaningful investments' which would serve them well in the future and kick start their economy.

I trust you notice that typically and typically irresponsibly their population is growing at an alarming rate so they haved a duty to fend for themselves and not sit around on their haunches with their bloody begging bowls out until the world runs out of money and the worlds population runs out of food. As it stands all I can see Pakistan useful for in the future is as a protein source for the rest of humanity .... although I've a feeling when that time comes the Chinese will beat us to the punch. I must say it would add a different nuance to 'Last night we had an Indian' don't you think Jeru?

• Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I trust you notice that typically and typically irresponsibly their population is growing at an alarming rate so they haved a duty to fend for themselves and not sit around on their haunches with their bloody begging bowls out until the world runs out of money and the worlds population runs out of food. As it stands all I can see Pakistan useful for in the future is as a protein source for the rest of humanity .... although I've a feeling when that time comes the Chinese will beat us to the punch. I must say it would add a different nuance to 'Last night we had an Indian' don't you think Jeru?

This is an absolutely disgusting and outrageous remark and takes this message board to an all time low in the time I've been visiting.

People who make such remarks have no place in a civilised debate or society.

In the past you have had the audacity to suggest some cultures are backward and still in the Stoneage but are happy to encompass all your disgusting prejudice in a single paragraph.

Sorry Paul..... I forgot you don't do humour.

btw I can't ever interpret your rather odd thought processes so fro the purpose of clarification which remark are you referring to?

Trouble is .... you're about as funny as a wet weekend in Accrington.

Message to the hang 'em high brigade. The list of nations below still have capital punishment, and a charmless bunch they are too

You all know where the airport is.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... and good riddance.

Afghanistan

Bangladesh

Brunei

People's Republic of China

Republic of China[ .

Cuba

Egypt

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Kuwait

Laos

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Saudi Arabia

Singapore

Somalia

Sri Lanka

Thailand

Vietnam

United Arab Emirates

United States]

Yemen

Zimbabwe

Message to the hang 'em high brigade. The list of nations below still have capital punishment, and a charmless bunch they are too

You all know where the airport is.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.... and good riddance.

Afghanistan

Bangladesh

Brunei

People's Republic of China

Republic of China[ .

Cuba

Egypt

Indonesia

Iran

Iraq

Kuwait

Laos

Malaysia

Oman

Pakistan

Saudi Arabia

Singapore

Somalia

Sri Lanka

Thailand

Vietnam

United Arab Emirates

United States]

Yemen

Zimbabwe

You're on the wrong thread! Here this might help...... http://www.alzheimers.org.uk/ :rolleyes:

Gordon I fully appreciate you are now engaged in yet another of your manoeuvres to distract attention from your original remarks.

Let me put it this way. Your joke, if accepting it for what you claim, is the type which would probably only be considered amusing by people who are roundly prejudiced and have great difficulty in accepting many differing minorities be they ethnic, sexual orientation, creed or race.

In my experience such people tend to huddle together in their "brave" little groups while the rest of society sees them for what they are.

It's a great shame that the prevailing focus of some members of a football message board is to use the platform to air their prejudices.

Gordon I fully appreciate you are now engaged in yet another of your manoeuvres to distract attention from your original remarks.

Don't be daft. If I wanted to do that I'd have edited.

Again I ask which remark are you referring to?

. As it stands all I can see Pakistan useful for in the future is as a protein source for the rest of humanity .... although I've a feeling when that time comes the Chinese will beat us to the punch. I must say it would add a different nuance to 'Last night we had an Indian' don't you think Jeru?

Given you later posted I have no sense of humour I assume this is a joke. As I read this you are suggesting in a humorous manner Pakistan will become a source of protein for humanity and we will be indulging in canabalism.

If not what was the point of the "punch line?"

Given you later posted I have no sense of humour I assume this is a joke. As I read this you are suggesting in a humorous manner Pakistan will become a source of protein for humanity and we will be indulging in canabalism. If not what was the point of the "punch line?"

Not impossible. The worlds population is increasing and accelerating at a massive rate. Two facts for you...

1. There are now twice as many people alive on the planet today as when there was when JFK was assassinated in Dallas 63.

2. There are more people alive on the planet today than have ever died.

Now with food prices rising as more and more people mean more and more mouths to be feed and with no more land being created and with space travel an impossibility when will push come to shove Paul? When will Darwins 'survival of the fittest' kick in? Cling on to your Bible, your beliefs and your sensibilities all you like Paul .... I'll stick to pure logic. We either halt or better still reduce population growth or we find alternative food sources. How about using the dead for a nutrient source perhaps? Would that serve your sensibilities better? Never say never.

Clearly there are truths in the above post and how world hunger and population is addressed is an interesting debate.

However lets not deflect from the topic. You posted a "joke" suggesting the population of Pakistan will become a protein source resulting in canabalism of those people by others.

Are you going to hide from this? A disgusting and abhorrent "joke" revealing deep rooted prejudice and disrespect for people from other cultures, creeds and races?

So Gordon stand up and admit your position and views or are you going to hide behind a fantasy Armagedon scenario? The Road might suit your Saturday night viewing.

That's quite amusing, sorry Paul. I've been reading through this thread and any time Gordon makes a great point, snookering his opponents, they completely avoid the issue any try to turn the argument elsewhere. Usually a direct pop AT Theno, funnily enough.

Clearly there are truths in the above post and how world hunger and population is addressed is an interesting debate. However lets not deflect from the topic. You posted a "joke" suggesting the population of Pakistan will become a protein source resulting in canabalism of those people by others. Are you going to hide from this? A disgusting and abhorrent "joke" revealing deep rooted prejudice and disrespect for people from other cultures, creeds and races? So Gordon stand up and admit your position and views or are you going to hide behind a fantasy Armagedon scenario? The Road might suit your Saturday night viewing.

OK I might have been wrong ..... thinking on a bit it'll prob be Africans first, Amazon indians second and Pakistani's and other underdeveloped nations slightly higher up the food chain after that.

btw Here's the first taboo food on the agenda. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-22508439 Once this has been accepted everything else will get easier. Dont worry Paul, I doubt cannibalism will affect you but I cant say the same for your kids and grandkids. All goes to back up my theory that you and I really do belong to the best generation in both history and in the future. We truly were the chosen ones..... and we've spewed it.

+infinity

Theno-For somebody that seems fairly well educated and with such a good grasp of the English language you really do have an horrible, arrogant, biggoted persona, just a total waste of intelligence, I'd eat you before tucking into a Pakistani, etc...(but I don't think I could handle the bitterness)

We have a saying... 'Heaven helps them that help themselves'.

There are 3x the population (http://countrymeters.info/en/Pakistan/ ) that we have so even 10% tax using your income figure would yield over $50 Billion per annum. With cheap land and cheap labour to hand don't tell me that 50bn could not be used to make 'meaningful investments' which would serve them well in the future and kick start their economy.

Can you show me your sums for that tax figure?

What a fantastic event and a huge success. Great pleasure in seeing ALL religions mix and this is what it should be about. Had a fantastic time and seeing the smiles put on the faces of those that are less fortunate than ourselves was a truly humbling experience.

It's a shame there's people on here trying to divert the attention away from a fantastic event.

What a fantastic event and a huge success. Great pleasure in seeing ALL religions mix and this is what it should be about. Had a fantastic time and seeing the smiles put on the faces of those that are less fortunate than ourselves was a truly humbling experience.

It's a shame there's people on here trying to divert the attention away from a fantastic event.

No arguments about the bit in bold.

It's the barriers, real and perceived, to it happening more often that cause the diverted threads, and general lack of cohesion.

Can you show me your sums for that tax figure?

You said.........

"Considering the state of the Pakistani economy, income tax wouldn't change a whole lot with average income standing at $255 a month."

So a very simple calculation is.....

a. I suggested 10% income tax. (10% of 255 = $25.5)

b. current population of Pakistan is in excess of 180 million.

Therefore ((25.5*180,000,000)*12) =

You'd create a raft of jobs and prob the country's biggest employer just collecting it.

I realise your 'average' is vague but I'm rather surprised you couldn't do that bit of arithmatic yourself Jeru.

snore

He's ginger black as well!! (no wonder he's so sour, must of had a tough old life)

That is blatant colour prejudice. Singling out a genetic trait for judgement and subsequent condemnation. How about if I was black and you'd posted that!!! :o

I trust you'll have plenty of time to snore over the coming weeks TJ.

Very good BWR.... now how are you going to salve your conscience and feed em all for the next 364 days? A dog homeless person is not just for Christmas Ramadan you know'.

btw the subject was 'homeless'. So shouldn't you be providing them with a roof and bed for that time too?

That is blatant colour prejudice. Singling out a genetic trait for judgement and subsequent condemnation. How about if I was black and you'd posted that!!! :o

I trust you'll have plenty of time to snore over the coming weeks TJ.

Imagine if you were a gay ginger..a certain poster wouldnt be happy or if you were an aussie ginger jim would stick the boot in. A certain person called me a pedo and didnt get banned so ginger wont . :)

Archived