BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Everton - the "Prestige Friendly"

• Replies 292
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It's an attractive fixture against reasonably big local Premiership opposition. I dont think the prices are unreasonable at all. My issue would be with the likely standard of entertainment on offer. Id consider it worthwhile if Rhodes and Rochina were starting up front. Otherwise Id question whether it was worth wasting 12-15 quid and 2 hours of my life for a meaningless fixture watching 9 other players with no flair plod around in what is likely to be a walking pace given the temperature. Then see seven or eight subs come on at half time. I probably will still nip down last minute though out of curiosity to see if GB has got us resembling anything like a cohesive unit.

ROVERS: Kean, Kane, Dann ©, Hanley, Kilgallon, Taylor, Lowe, Marrow, King, Judge, Rhodes.

Subs: Eastwood, Best, Pedersen, O'Sullivan, Rochina, Morris, Fabio Nunes, Diogo Rosado, Formica.

whats happened to Songo'o not involved? we cancelling the deal now trial ended?

• Backroom

If that's the way we line up this season we are in for a long one

One good thing is Williamson should be back soon and if we get Bannan the team looks much better

Not playing Rochina or Best is interesting

ROVERS: Kean, Kane, Dann ©, Hanley, Kilgallon, Taylor, Lowe, Marrow, King, Judge, Rhodes.

Subs: Eastwood, Best, Pedersen, O'Sullivan, Rochina, Morris, Fabio Nunes, Diogo Rosado, Formica.

XI del Everton vs Blackburn(4-3-3): Howard; Hibbert, Jagielka, Distin, Oviedo; Gibson, Fellaini, Barkley; Mirallas, Pienaar, Koné.

If that's the way we line up this season we are in for a long one

One good thing is Williamson should be back soon and if we get Bannan the team looks much better

Not playing Rochina or Best is interesting

It won't be. Two new central midfielders to come in and possibly a winger as well and a LB. And, of course, the injured players to come back.

I agree tho, the team we've got out today wouldn't be good enough for promotion.

Archived