BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] BRFCS Podcast #62: Pre-Season Roundup

Guest Wen Y Hu

Guest Wen Y Hu

In Podcast 62 BRFCS chief reporter Kamy talks with BRFCS editor Wen Y Hu about the final game of pre-season against Everton and the latest on the transfer front as they look ahead to the new season.

The podcast is published to the front page here.

It is also available via the following link. Just paste the link into your browser address bar.

http://brfcs-podcast.brfcs.com/BRFCS-062.mp3

Cheers guys quick question who are the wrong guys please.

Certain Agents (Not Jerome any longer, but there are other agents)

Shebby Singh

Various other advisers that they have, particularly some that are based in Zurich.

At the moment none of these are being listened too, however should we make a bad start to the season then these people will no doubt see it as an opportunity to push their own agendas.

Great work fellas, first one I've listened to for a while to be honest.. Just a question for Kamy, I'm sure I heard a few people saying after the fact.. That you believed venkys where showing up and told certain people on Friday.. Then in the pod cast saying you where surprised... Not having a go mate, just seems strange that people where saying you told them on Friday they may be turning up..

Great work fellas, first one I've listened to for a while to be honest.. Just a question for Kamy, I'm sure I heard a few people saying after the fact.. That you believed venkys where showing up and told certain people on Friday.. Then in the pod cast saying you where surprised... Not having a go mate, just seems strange that people where saying you told them on Friday they may be turning up..

Nope I didn't tell anyone that they were coming, never asked contact in Pune because thought that they would never turn up for a preseason match. If I know that they are coming I always post it via my Twitter account.

Archived