BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Carlisle United, Away, League Cup

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hope we play a strong team and try and build on the decent start on Sunday. After pre-season the players should need a few games to get going properly so leaving people out is totally counter productive I reckon.

need to put some in the shop window in the hope of attracting interest and shifting them is my thinking..

I would put out a very strong side for this game with resting a couple of players but nothing more. try to win and I would play Rhodes for sure. let him score a couple and get his confidence back and form.

my team would be:- Kean, Kane, Dann, Hanley, Spurr; Taylor, Lowe, Cairney, Nunes, Best, Rhodes

I'd expect Songo'o to play in front of Dann. Keep him safe from injury in case a decent bid arrives. Would also play Rosado and Nunes. Give Best another game, he'll need it. I'd also give Cairney a game in Rochina's position.

ROVERS: Eastwood, Kane, Songo'o, Givet, Morris, Taylor, Marrow, Cairney, Olsson, Dunn, King.

king up top *shock horror*

Taylor for first goal tonight ;)

Subs: Kean, Lowe, Best, Rhodes, Judge, O'Connor, Fabio Nunes.

Would have played Olsson at left back and Nunes in front personally.

Archived