BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Jerome Watt

den

Final ball let him down, his delivery was always second class. Other than that he could turn on a postage stamp.

Most youngsters with any kind of ability make a living in football somewhere, that pays more than a postman.

Final ball let him down, his delivery was always second class. Other than that he could turn on a postage stamp.

After he left Rovers he did the rounds, I believe the disappointment of being released enveloped him, til he realised that it was all part and parcel of the game.

• Backroom

I was going to post that

Guest Norbert

We should sign him. He might be a surprise package who could slot in the odd goal. I also hear he is a staunch monarchist, and is delighted about the safe arrival of the royal male.

It is a good thing he wasn't looked at a year or two ago, as a part time contract would have been terrible for his fitness. He'd probably be the poor guy who has to deliver Kean's 500 letters of fan mail a week.

Archived