BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Free Season Tickets

I have heard form a very credible source that certain people received free season tickets last season.

Has anybody else heard similar?

Lots of people receive free tickets. If you think it is something a bit more dodgy then either spit it out or don't mention it at all.

We've had enough cryptic BS to last 10 years recently.

Lots of people receive free tickets. If you think it is something a bit more dodgy then either spit it out or don't mention it at all.

We've had enough cryptic BS to last 10 years recently.

It isn't related to anyone that would ordinarily receive free tickets.

I am simply asking if anyone has heard anything similar, because if its true its an absolute disgrace. If it isnt true, then its just another rumour. i am just putting it out there to see its been mentioned elsewhere.

Let's not talk in riddles here - are we on about the Action people, or whatever they're called?

I can confirm without doubt, if you are implying the Action Group committee got free season tickets its utter rubbish. I for one along with another committee member did not even have a season ticket last year as I refused to buy one whilst kean was still in charge. The others who did get one paid for them. Wouldn't normally reply to this but it's a stupid rumour that will get out of hand.

If anyone cares to meet me tomorow morning they will see my buy a new season ticket and not be renewing from last season.

It isn't related to anyone that would ordinarily receive free tickets.

I am simply asking if anyone has heard anything similar, because if its true its an absolute disgrace. If it isnt true, then its just another rumour. i am just putting it out there to see its been mentioned elsewhere.

to put it 'out there' you need to name the people allegedly involved.

Pointless thread, doesn't even elaborate cos he doesn't even know anything for a fact, waste of time posting it....but then u see the op and it doesn't surprise you really. probably came from his window cleaning friend or something.

Why are you getting so sensitive??

Dont get me started on pointless threads.

You are quite correct, I dont know anything for a fact, but was simply asking if anyone has heard anything similar. Thats what a message board is about, remember?

Why are you getting so sensitive??

Dont get me started on pointless threads.

You are quite correct, I dont know anything for a fact, but was simply asking if anyone has heard anything similar. Thats what a message board is about, remember?

It isn't here to allow people to make serious unfounded allegations, which is what is happening on this one.

• Backroom

If I recall right Glen was the first person to renew, I'm sure he said so at the time

Pretty confident in saying the rumour is untrue if it is aimed in that direction

Let the record show that an anti-BRAG voice started the latest debate.

As usual.

But it will I'm sure turn into a BRAG bashing thread.

As usual.

Best to close the thread now Tom and save us all a lot of bother.

Kudos for the clever, click-worthy title though.

A career in spam email awaits.

• Backroom

I'm actually inclined to agree, we all know where this is headed

If anyone has proof of said accusations then you are welcome to come back and discuss, in the meantime I'd rather not have potential mud slinging at a time when fans seem to be getting on better than anytime since the sacking of Sam

Archived