BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Doncaster vs Rovers

• Replies 587
  • Created
  • Last Reply

In the uk yes (Northern Ireland) I've just tested it with a german match currently on and I can see the rovers match is available. I take it from your reply it will not be available to uk users?

I doubt it will be but you never know. Don't think they have the rights to broadcast the game live in the UK.

Rovers11..said evans and best. King is theoretically useful late off the bench, but has been very poor thus far, so that's up for debate. The rest are poor or past it. Strangely I find myself worrying for our squad depth, but I suppose it is just injuries and odd choices (morris instead of nunes..presumably there as a utility I guess).

Pleased with that line-up, but then I would be as I posted that would be my team earlier on today.

Based on the situation I would expect either Evans or Best to come on for Dunn at some point. If we are losing then it'll be Best.

That team isn't far off what I'd expect for most of the season.

Archived