BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Current Executive Management Structure, what is it?

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I believe Karen Silk has finally served her notice. Anyone heard anything about who her replacement will be?

Haven't got a clue if she has left or not, however interesting to note that she was appointed a Director of the Blackburn Rovers Community Trust on the 1st August 2013 - months after supposedly handing her notice in to the club...

Haven't got a clue if she has left or not, however interesting to note that she was appointed a Director of the Blackburn Rovers Community Trust on the 1st August 2013 - months after supposedly handing her notice in to the club...

Agnew was too wasn't he? Days before being sacked

I think he is referring to the fact that Agnew was appointed a Director of the Community Trust just days before his employment was terminated by Rovers

According to the public record, Paul Agnew was appoint a Director of the Blackburn Rovers Community Trust (BRCT) on 11st September 2012 and his appointed as a Director of Blackburn Rovers Football Club (BRFC) was terminated on 1st July 2013 - maybe the confusion come with titles as I'm pretty such he was appointed Chairman of the BRCT just prior to his dismissal from BRFC...

The devil is in the detail :rover:

An alternative view with regards to FFP could be that if the footballing authorities police it in a similar way to match fixing, 'corrupt agents and advisors' and the like, we've nothing to worry about, irrespective.

A few brown envelopes should smooth over any problems, unless the authorities have suddenly decided to go straight.

Can't see that though !

Archived