BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan predictions

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Regardless of whether we can get to the playoffs or not, I'm hoping Gary lets off the shackles. Let's just bomb forward and see what we can do! UP THE ROVERS!!!!

I can see another 3-3 here. Although I do fear Bowyer will send them out just to protect the clean sheet and maybe nick something ala Yeovil. Goals in both teams so we might as well go for it. Credit to all involved that there is a tiny glimmer of something to play for though. Hope our fans get behind them from the off for once, no point sulking in this one we all know collectively we've not been quite good enough this season for various reasons but for most of the time from most of the players the efforts been there.

Rovers 3 Latics 3 16,689

Rovers to grab the 4 goals that they need to overhaul Wigan following their thrashing by Birmingham tonight....

only for Brighton to grab a 98th minute equalizer which allows them to grab the last play off place....

could only happen t`rovers.....

Although I do fear Bowyer will send them out just to protect the clean sheet and maybe nick something ala Yeovil

Well he cant do that if the chance of playoff hanging on us scoring 3 or 4 can he. Even if they win at Birmingham we can still catch Reading by scoring many and them losing to Burnley

Rovers to grab the 4 goals that they need to overhaul Wigan following their thrashing by Birmingham tonight....

only for Brighton to grab a 98th minute equalizer which allows them to grab the last play off place....

could only happen t`rovers.....

Was about to post the exact same thing. Can feel it in my bones, it's written in the skies etc etc. So close but oh so far away!

Well he cant do that if the chance of playoff hanging on us scoring 3 or 4 can he. Even if they win at Birmingham we can still catch Reading by scoring many and them losing to Burnley

This is GB we are talking about here.

Archived