BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Wigan predictions

No complaints with the line-up. Can switch it around if we get outnumbered in midfield. A little scary to be reminded that we only have two available strikers. Really should be taking advantage of the loan market, regardless of DJ's fitness.

• Replies 410
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Setting up your post game negativity?

I have a gut feel it's back to earth with a bump time and another 3 points further away from the dingles

All Im asking for is for no ball watching, no shadow defending, just get straight into them all over the pitch thats all im saying and then the finish it with the ball in the back of the net.

The only concern for today has to be Josh King and his tight hamstrings from tuesday night. If hes on fire again and the rest of the team are on their game then we should be fine.

No complaints with the line-up. Can switch it around if we get outnumbered in midfield. A little scary to be reminded that we only have two available strikers. Really should be taking advantage of the loan market, regardless of DJ's fitness.

My thoughts exactly toppers. If wigan suss out our top two then we'll struggle to conjure up anything different.

Kean, Kane and Kilgallon at the back. Oliver Holt will have a field day with that!

Radio Rovers on rovers.co.uk - trust me...it's 5£ well spent! You get live radio from every match, video extended highlights + the entire game a day or two after.

Don't know what to think about todays game. Gut says draw, heart says win and head says lose :P Everytime I predict a win we lose and vice versa so going for a draw! COYB :rover:

• Backroom

Boom! What a start.

3100 Rovers fans according to radio lancs, great turnout.

B) Bowyer's definitely brought the feel good factor back to the club, think this will begin to filter through to home attendances in due course.

• Backroom

Can anyone describe the goal?

From the beeb:

CHAMPIONSHIP ROUND UP - Wigan Athletic 0-1 Blackburn Rovers

Tommy Spurr gives Blackburn Rovers the lead as he smashes the ball home after Tom Cairney's free-kick was dropped by goalkeeper Scott Carson. Carson is left appealing for a foul but it will go down as his error.

Archived