BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Bolton debt

Bloody hell talk about timing no wonder it's all up in the air, I think Gartside passed away around the time they were last being threatened with admin or something.

Wrote off 171 million in loans and left 15 million in, hell of a contribution but odd he left it in such an odd situation after all that commitment.

RIP fella.

• Like 1

• Moderation Lead
11 hours ago, Gav said:

Just reading through the whole thread it's striking how the level of debate on the site in general has deteriorated since 2014, but hey that's progress.

Bolton won't go out of business, clubs like ours always survive. But if they go into admin and subsequently get relegated its party time for them in league 1

Lucky swines!

Don't be shy, start a debate then? Incidentally, I don't think that's true, but to each their own....

Edited by K-Hod
  • Like 2

55 minutes ago, Mattyblue said:

I think there’s still some excellent debates on here, just seems to be less of them these days. An increase in traffic doesn’t seem to have led to an increase in contributors.

We've been too polarised for too long. Too much point scoring. Too many positive/negative debates. It'll take a while for the board to settle. And so many people no longer attend matches on the regular basis they did before. People like me who don't attend don't comment as often. 

• Like 3

On 12/09/2018 at 11:15, gumboots said:

We've been too polarised for too long. Too much point scoring. Too many positive/negative debates. It'll take a while for the board to settle. And so many people no longer attend matches on the regular basis they did before. People like me who don't attend don't comment as often. 

I’m in the same boat I haven’t been for over a year so I’ve basically become a lurker. On Bolton’s debt I do think it’s when rather than if they hit another financial hurdle they’ve no other assets they can sell or mortgage