BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Craig Conway

I've had a search and I can't find a thread for this lad. I've got to say he has been immense for us so far, three goals in twelve appearances is a pretty damn good return for a midfielder but what impresses me the most is his athleticism and crossing ability.

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Backroom

Lovely to have midfielders not only assisting but chipping in with goals as well

When he signed I saw him as an ok Marshall stand in but he will be very tough to dislodge

I wonder if Bowyer Senior is partly to thank for some of these finds? Either way Gary Bowyer has found a large amount of very good championship players for very little

Lovely to have midfielders not only assisting but chipping in with goals as well

When he signed I saw him as an ok Marshall stand in but he will be very tough to dislodge

I wonder if Bowyer Senior is partly to thank for some of these finds? Either way Gary Bowyer has found a large amount of very good championship players for very little

Hopefully we will see him and Marshall in the same team before the end of the season.

Personally, I'm quite worried that his excellent form will attract potential suitors and we'll lose him. Make no mistake, he will be key to what we want to achieve next season...assuming we want to achieve promotion.

Have to say, Conway's not had a bad game since arriving. A really busy type player, an eye for goal and a great cross on him.

A cracking signing imo.

Anyone any ideas for an original song? My mind's a blank at the moment. (Not that anyone will sing it. I'll expect 'super Craig Conway' at best)

Bowyer has had criticism for signing the likes of marrow and dabo (who?) But IMO he does deserve some credit for signing Conway , cairney, evans and gestede. Not every ticket wins the raffle does it? Every manager has mixed fortunes in signing players, even the best of them.

Bowyer has had criticism for signing the likes of marrow and dabo (who?) But IMO he does deserve some credit for signing Conway , cairney, evans and gestede. Not every ticket wins the raffle does it? Every manager has mixed fortunes in signing players, even the best of them.

Agreed. He's one of the best scouts we've got.

Have to say, Conway's not had a bad game since arriving. A really busy type player, an eye for goal and a great cross on him.

A cracking signing imo.

Anyone any ideas for an original song? My mind's a blank at the moment. (Not that anyone will sing it. I'll expect 'super Craig Conway' at best)

Ole ole ole ole conway, conway

Bowyer has done very well indeed on signings. Gestede, Conway, Cairney, Evans, Marshall, Kilgallion, Keane, Spurr, Marshall, have all been pretty good.

Taylor has looked okay for the expenditure without offering too much.

Feeney and Varney are odd signings. Not sure about them at the minute. Varney looks like he has something to offer. Feeney I am bit puzzled by generally.

Marrow, Judge, Songo'o and Dabo all do look pointless but then I think all of them were free so nothing lost?

Great record on a budget. That said not sure I would trust him with 10m to spend....

When you step back and look at it that's bringing in 16 players in 12 months. Christ. Have we ever had such a turnover? I don't think even Kean managed that.

We got a brand new Conway, running down the right. We got a brand new Conway, ain't he a beautiful sight. Let's all join the Conway he's the best we've ever seen, let's take this fcuking Conway up the football league!

To the Convoy tune... Obviously

Archived