BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

• Backroom

@Samlavelle5: Absolutely gutted the Under 21 cup game away at Burnley is behind closed doors! Hopefully I'm fit for this one cannot wait already👊🏼⚽️

There was a few handbags outside at both games and at the train stations I think, doubt it was anymore than some ordinary league games. That was with 10k plus crowds and away followings of 2800 & 1200. What would this match draw ? 3 or 4K all in ?

Edited by tomphil

I think the real issue is Police resources thanks to budget cuts and a lack of overtime. You may not have realised it, nor believe it, but the Burnley game a couple of weeks back had the lowest number of police on duty for that game for many years.

A great pity for the under 21's as it should be a great game.

• Backroom

Marcus Carver, a striker from Accringtons loan has just finished today at Chorley. I suspect Rittenberg will be his direct replacement.

Edited by madon

As I haven't seen similar on the Rovers site here goes ................ and may my God forgive me:

Monday’s U21 Premier League Cup Third Round tie between Burnley and Blackburn Rovers is being played behind closed doors. Kick-off for this game is 1pm.

Dingles via their Site are doing a full match FREEVIEW later on Monday.

• Backroom

Full time 3 - 1.

Well done lads, a few first teamers in that Burnley side as well. Tomlinson looked brilliant in pre-season and Mahoney has been getting great reports from the U21s and surely must be on the verge of a call up to the first team?

• Like 2

Full time 3 - 1.

Well done lads, a few first teamers in that Burnley side as well. Tomlinson looked brilliant in pre-season and Mahoney has been getting great reports from the U21s and surely must be on the verge of a call up to the first team?

A result to bring a little much needed cheer.

Don't hold your breath re Bowyer picking any of them.