BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

I can't say for sure because I havent seen the games bar the highlights for one or two on the player - the results in the youth teams this season seem to be really good.

This lad signing a contract is another indicator of potential within the ranks that can only help in future.

• Backroom

Petshi with an assist.

I don't imagine he'll ever play in the first team but he seems to get involved

Wonder if Lambert has half an eye on Kozak tonight

Edited by Tom M

O'Sullivan subbed again at Rochdale. This time after about 60 odd minutes. Questions being asked on their board about his fitness. Rochdale lost 0-1.

I am surprised Rovers allowed him to become cup tied or is it a season long loan?

O'Sullivan subbed again at Rochdale. This time after about 60 odd minutes. Questions being asked on their board about his fitness. Rochdale lost 0-1.

I watched that game on TV O'Sullivan was very poor and looked off the pace from the start and no surprise he was subbed. He offered very little which was disappointing as I had looked forward to seeing him in live action.

I watched that game on TV O'Sullivan was very poor and looked off the pace from the start and no surprise he was subbed. He offered very little which was disappointing as I had looked forward to seeing him in live action.

It's a bit disappointing he's not been able to impress even playing at a lower level. Hill won't be able to keep playing him if he's not contributing.

O'Sullivan earned very good reviews whilst at Barnsley last season and at Stanley before that, so much so that Barnsley came in with a cash bid for him last January.

It's early days for him at Rochdale, I didn't watch the game yesterday but to say he can't do it at that level might not be fair when you read Barnsley supporters' views on him.

O'Sullivan earned very good reviews whilst at Barnsley last season and at Stanley before that, so much so that Barnsley came in with a cash bid for him last January.

It's early days for him at Rochdale, I didn't watch the game yesterday but to say he can't do it at that level might not be fair when you read Barnsley supporters' views on him.

If he's not doing it for Hilly he may have to bench the lad. He needs to shape up soon.

O'Sullivan said in a tweet that he's still working his way back to match fitness at the moment, so I hope he gets the chance to find the form that so impressed Barnsley fans last season. I've not seen him do anything outstanding yet but he's hardly had much of a chance at Rovers. I had hoped Bowyer would give him a run of 2 or three games at the end of last season but that wasn't to be. It doesn't look like he'd be a superstar for us but there's still a chance he might be a useful player, maybe like Judge, he needs a bit more football.

Petschi has looked quite good for the U-21s from what people say and my own limited viewing ( 1 full match and some highlights ) he definitely looked like he had something about him, some potential, hopefully in the 6 months he has left he shows enough improvement.

I don't really get it but sometimes it feels like we are keen to right off some players rather than give them as much of a chance as possible.

Edited by Blueandwhitemike