BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

Get yourselves down folks to Ewood Park this Saturday 1 pm ko to see Rovers young lads in action against what will be tough opponents in Southend.

Watching players like Ryan Nyambe and Willem Tomlinson who have already tasted first team action playing alongside quality youg lads like Scot Warton, Joe Ranking-Costello, Stefano Mols to name just a few will be well worth your time in attending Ewood Park this coming Saturday.

Edited by JAL
  • Like 1

Get yourselves down folks to Ewood Park this Saturday 1 pm ko to see Rovers young lads in action against what will be tough opponents in Southend.

Watching players like Ryan Nyambe and Willem Tomlinson who have already tasted first team action playing alongside quality youg lads like Scot Warton, Joe Ranking-Costello, Stefano Mols to name just a few will be well worth your time in attending Ewood Park this coming Saturisitday.

is it free to get on for season tickt holders might take grandson to first game

The big thing for me is that the team has a player amongst it's ranks who's shown that he can score goals from outside the box which is always a plus.

Reading the LT article on the game maybe Willem Tomlinson isn't eligible to play.

Edited by JAL

Hardcastle reminded me a bit of Lee Makel when i saw him on the tv, with a bit of Lee Bowyer thrown in for good measure. I'm probably overthinking it. He's also got the look of a young Jasper Carrot in the photo on the article Chaddy linked.

Irregardless, Hardcastle will never reach the creative heights of his brother Paul's 80's chart-topping electronic wizardry.

Hardcastle reminded me a bit of Lee Makel when i saw him on the tv, with a bit of Lee Bowyer thrown in for good measure. I'm probably overthinking it. He's also got the look of a young Jasper Carrot in the photo on the article Chaddy linked.

Irregardless, Hardcastle will never reach the creative heights of his brother Paul's 80's chart-topping electronic wizardry.

That's something to be grateful for then.

The big thing for me is that the team has a player amongst it's ranks who's shown that he can score goals from outside the box which is always a plus.

Reading the LT article on the game maybe Willem Tomlinson isn't eligible to play.

Do you mean this one?

http://m.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/sport/14154614.Blackburn_Rovers_youngsters_aim_to_impress_at_Ewood_Park/

I can't see anything which suggests that,

• 2 weeks later...

How old is he? N-n-n-n-n Nineteen?

• Like 3

Ive not seen any u21 this season ,so cant comment.

Hows Maloney doing ? not heard him mentioned in a while.

Maloney broke his hand a couple of weeks ago in training out at the minute but he still has eighteen months left on his contract.

Good result for the lads in FA Youth Cup tonight, beat Leicester 3-2 aet, who's the lad Costello ?

Scored 2, sounds like the lad is not afraid to run at defenders.

A good lad from what ive seen came from United who's youth development allegedly ? which seems to be in bits totally devoid of direction at this moment in time.

Wonder who his agent is ?

Edited by JAL

• Moderation Lead

A good lad from what ive seen came from United who's youth development allegedly ? which seems to be in bits totally devoid of direction at this moment in time.

Indeed. I read that their academy director quit today as well.