On 09/10/2020 at 11:58, JoeH said:

It should be stamped out between the ages of 16 to 20. Youth development is about developing young men with the class and respect that we saw from Dominic Calvert-Lewin, and those who can't act responsibly and represent their county properly should be weeded out for me.

I’ve probably mentioned before about being stuck on a flight from the US in the middle of the Man Utd u-17s squad and staff.

An absolute shitshow of selfish, entitled, disrespectful, arrogant billy big bollockses making life hell for flight crew and passengers alike.

And that was just the staff.

Makes me all the more proud when we see our kids come through and they seem like good eggs that fit in well with the honest values and team spirit that we have.

• Replies 4.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rovers in full control won 2-1. Liverpool manager says it was the worst performance of the season so we must have done something well Gave away a sloppy goal 10 min before the end. Keeper came flappin

Chaddy, it is impossible to defend the kick-off time for the Burnley game.  It's another kick in the teeth for supporters.  I can attend but friends who work can't attend.  If I had been working I wou

Excellent performance by the Under-21's last night at St. George's Park - and what an outstanding venue that is.   We really ought to have won by more than one and controlled the game for long pe

Posted Images

Interesting comments from Eric KInder's interview that Souness and Hughes weren't interested in Youth Football. Lambert left it Rob Kelly who was really interested in youth teams. and Bowyer and Mowbray were very interested in the youth teams. 

Also talks about shipping out alot of youth players when he and Bowyer was at the club and talks about these Portuguese players who were never good enough, 

Praised the owners for the continue investment in academy 

On 09/10/2020 at 20:03, bluebruce said:

Brandon Lonsdale is 5 ft 10, approx 11 stone, plays as an attacker (his dad described it as 7, 9, 10, 11 but mostly 9), dob 03/09/2002, nationality English. He also has Dutch nationality too though, dunno if FIFA does dual nationality like FM.

Hopefully his brother Nathan, who is in the younger age group, keeps coming through at Rovers too. Their dad is a huge Rovers fan, used to travel from Holland for pretty much every game when he was working out there.

Brandon Lonsdale nominated for LFE goal of the month for September

https://www.rovers.co.uk/news/2020/october/lonsdale-goal-up-for-monthly-award/

23 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

That's a Lonsdale belt-er. 

Yeh fierce strike. A few pearlers in there though, that first one will take some beating.

You can actually vote btw, in case anyone hasn't noticed the link to it in the article.

8 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Yeh fierce strike. A few pearlers in there though, that first one will take some beating.

You can actually vote btw, in case anyone hasn't noticed the link to it in the article.

https://www.lfe.org.uk/goal-of-the-month/september-2020/

Yeah, voted mate, the link's above for everybody on here who should also be voting ?

Can the twitterati get it trending on @BRFCS.com? @J*B @K-Hod @Herbie6590. I think rich sharpe and jacoub crooke have quite a few followers too if someone wants to send them the link.

cheers

Southampton ran a live video stream last season- they offer a free live service at https://www.southamptonfc.com/b-team/matches/2020-21/saints-vs-blackburn-rovers-2020-10-18 but I don't know if that includes video.

There is a text commentary at https://www.rovers.co.uk/matches/fixtures-results/u23-team2/202021/october/southampton-pl2-vs-blackburn-rovers-pl2-on-18-oct-20/

Nothing happening on either club's site. Rovers with a very young team reflecting the involvement of under 23s in yesterday's Forest game.

JORDAN EASTHAM (GK)
JOE GRAYSON (C)
SAMUEL BARNES
LOUIE JOHN ANNESLEY
BEN PATON
ISAAC WHITEHALL
DAN PIKE
LEWIS THOMPSON
JALIL SAADI
SAM BURNS
CONNOR MCBRIDE

SUBSTITUTES

JAKE GARRETT
SAM DURRANT
JARED HARLOCK
AIDAN DOWLING

Still on the lookout for key data on Rovers academy players for the EA Sports databse.

Height
Weight
Playing Position(s)
Date of Birth
Nationality
Former Club(s)

Anyone with any info on players such as Adam Wharton, Aidan Dowling, Patrick Gamble, Jay Haddow, Charlie Weston, Harrison Wood, Evan Cunningham, Ben Pleavin, Jarod Harlock, George Wyatt and more, please get in touch either on this thread of via private message. Thanks.