BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

2 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Is he from there too? When did he arrive?

He is. He is just on trial at the moment and I only heard about it for the last game the u23s played so fairly sure it's very recent. He was out at Runcorn Linnets after his release by Preston this summer.

Edited by bluebruce
  • Like 2

5 hours ago, bluebruce said:

He is. He is just on trial at the moment and I only heard about it for the last game the u23s played so fairly sure it's very recent. He was out at Runcorn Linnets after his release by Preston this summer.

I wonder if Dolan has recommended him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Really excited about this one. Coming out at 5pm, there’s more of these types of interviews on the way centred around the academy too.

Theres also some plans in place to trial run a streaming service for U23’s Home Fixtures, but I can’t go into too much detail on that front yet. 

Be sure to watch as this is a great listen and interesting insight into the inner workings of a Category One academy set up.

• 3 weeks later...
4 minutes ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Really good first half from the young lads.

First time I've watched this season and Whitehall looks really good in the centre . Calm on ball strong and quick.

For those who watch alot of the u23 is he normally this good

How are you managing to watch it?

Really good watch.

Some lovely football .

Even with 10 we could and should have scored a few more.

Annesley had 2 nightmare moments. And cost a goal and a red card.

Really liked the look of Whitehall and pike. Ro be honest the majority of the players look quick and good on the ball. 

The city full back will be having nightmares about dolan . Had him in knots all game.

Will be taking in a few more games for the u23 if I get to watch football like that.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Really good watch.

Some lovely football .

Even with 10 we could and should have scored a few more.

Annesley had 2 nightmare moments. And cost a goal and a red card.

Really liked the look of Whitehall and pike. Ro be honest the majority of the players look quick and good on the ball. 

The city full back will be having nightmares about dolan . Had him in knots all game.

Will be taking in a few more games for the u23 if I get to watch football like that.

I know Louie has been training with the first team lately, have to wonder if maybe that's playing on his mind so he's trying to over-do things and making mistakes in the process? If so he needs to sort out that mentality cos he definitely has the ability to make it as long as he keeps his head on straight.

4 hours ago, inflikted said:

I know Louie has been training with the first team lately, have to wonder if maybe that's playing on his mind so he's trying to over-do things and making mistakes in the process? If so he needs to sort out that mentality cos he definitely has the ability to make it as long as he keeps his head on straight.

He looked decent until he dropped the clanger then looked quite suspect .

Maybe he's been learing too much from the first team defence ha

23 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-injuries-butterworth-bennett-19699737.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Butterworth out for another while. Dont think hes got any chance of making it with his constant injuries.

Some times with a back injury you have a friend for life. I speak from personal experience.

50 minutes ago, roversfan99 said:

https://www.lancs.live/sport/football/football-news/blackburn-rovers-injuries-butterworth-bennett-19699737.amp?__twitter_impression=true

Butterworth out for another while. Dont think hes got any chance of making it with his constant injuries.

"Dan won't feature a while now, unfortunately," said Barr. "But you didn't hear that from me."

I don't think Billy will be talking to Crooke for a while.

• Like 3