I had a horrible premonition Dack had been injured again.

Thank goodness I read this thread and all is well.

Of course he is ring rusty but there are 6 days before hopefully he is among the subs on Boxing Day and gets a few minutes at the end.

• Replies 4.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Rovers in full control won 2-1. Liverpool manager says it was the worst performance of the season so we must have done something well Gave away a sloppy goal 10 min before the end. Keeper came flappin

Chaddy, it is impossible to defend the kick-off time for the Burnley game.  It's another kick in the teeth for supporters.  I can attend but friends who work can't attend.  If I had been working I wou

Excellent performance by the Under-21's last night at St. George's Park - and what an outstanding venue that is.   We really ought to have won by more than one and controlled the game for long pe

Posted Images

That was a good watch for a Monday night.

I'd be picking Dolan and even Chapman over Gallagher going off that, of course he won't do though.

Dack looks some way off being match fit, understandably so. Reserves don't play again till the end of Jan though so that's not ideal.

7 minutes ago, philipl said:

Of course he is ring rusty but there are 6 days before hopefully he is among the subs on Boxing Day and gets a few minutes at the end.

I hope not. It would be typical Tony if that were to happen. Easy does it. We don't want further long term injuries to him.

Really enjoyed the game tonight. Derby had a strong looking side out and we stood up to the challenge well. Davenport & Chapman grew into the game. Dolan a threat throughout. I was really impressed by Whitehall at RB before he went off with a knock. Dack got 45 minutes into his legs. Nothing of note from him; couple of nice passes and he was dropping deep a lot to get more of the ball. 

Edited by RoverKyle
2 hours ago, Hoochie Bloochie Mama said:

Is he from there too? When did he arrive?

He is. He is just on trial at the moment and I only heard about it for the last game the u23s played so fairly sure it's very recent. He was out at Runcorn Linnets after his release by Preston this summer.

Edited by bluebruce
5 hours ago, bluebruce said:

He is. He is just on trial at the moment and I only heard about it for the last game the u23s played so fairly sure it's very recent. He was out at Runcorn Linnets after his release by Preston this summer.

I wonder if Dolan has recommended him. 

• 2 weeks later...

Really excited about this one. Coming out at 5pm, there’s more of these types of interviews on the way centred around the academy too.

Theres also some plans in place to trial run a streaming service for U23’s Home Fixtures, but I can’t go into too much detail on that front yet. 

Be sure to watch as this is a great listen and interesting insight into the inner workings of a Category One academy set up.

• 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, AllRoverAsia said:

Rovers U18s v Man U U18s KO 11am UK time on Saturday 23 Jan,  at Brockhall live on MUTV.

Is this match likely to be played with Covid and weather issues?

Might aswell play the first team.games at brocky....get the new pitch put down now at ewood

4 minutes ago, Rochdale_rover said:

Really good first half from the young lads.

First time I've watched this season and Whitehall looks really good in the centre . Calm on ball strong and quick.

For those who watch alot of the u23 is he normally this good

How are you managing to watch it?

2 minutes ago, bluebruce said:

Not watched but I see it is 1-1 at the mo and Annesley been sent off.

High boot into someone's face?

Really good watch.

Some lovely football .

Even with 10 we could and should have scored a few more.

Annesley had 2 nightmare moments. And cost a goal and a red card.

Really liked the look of Whitehall and pike. Ro be honest the majority of the players look quick and good on the ball. 

The city full back will be having nightmares about dolan . Had him in knots all game.

Will be taking in a few more games for the u23 if I get to watch football like that.