BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

1 hour ago, simongarnerisgod said:

tony will have noticed that mcbride is scoring goals and looks a real good prospect,poor lad will soon be mowbrayed and shuffled here there and everywhere,id`e hide behind billy barr if i was you mate,at least you`ll be playing in your natual position

He'll have noticed but after botching away £12m on two lesser forwards his pride won't allow him to even think of giving McBride ten minutes.

Edited by booth

I see Magloire played the whole game for Motherwell in a 3-0 home defeat to St Johnstone. Grayson was on the bench for Oxford. Carter also played the whole game in a 3-0 home defeat to Sunderland. Chapman had a full 90 minutes for Shrews. Fisher was on the winning team in goal for MK Dons in spite of picking 3 out of the back of the net.

Edited by Tyrone Shoelaces
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Tyrone Shoelaces said:

I see Magloire played the whole game for Motherwell in a 3-0 home defeat to St Johnstone. Grayson was on the bench for Oxford. Carter also played the whole game in a 3-0 home defeat to Sunderland. Chapman had a full 90 minutes for Shrews. Fisher was on the winning team in goal for MK Dons in spite of picking 3 out of the back of the net.

Having watched Grayson's half the other night for Oxford I don't think he'll be getting much more game time unless they get some injuries.

Something of a baptism of fire for Tyler on full debut for motherwell who managed a single shot to St Johnstone having 22 according to BBC stats. Also rumours of a number of first team players at odds with Alexander over his training methods not a happy ship at the moment.

51 minutes ago, Rogerb said:

Something of a baptism of fire for Tyler on full debut for motherwell who managed a single shot to St Johnstone having 22 according to BBC stats. Also rumours of a number of first team players at odds with Alexander over his training methods not a happy ship at the moment.

Callum Davidson is doing a good job at St Johnstone,maybe keep an eye on him for someone to look out for in the future for manager.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Darrenbot said:

Callum Davidson is doing a good job at St Johnstone,maybe keep an eye on him for someone to look out for in the future for manager.

Yes I did raise his name when St Johnstone won their semi final. Still early days in his managerial career but good signs so far.