BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

25 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Rovers haven't said how much on the site. 

Wow, are you trolling him or really this obtuse? He said if you don't know, stop answering, and then you answered him again that you didn't know!

Edited by bluebruce

14 hours ago, bluebruce said:

Wow, are you trolling him or really this obtuse? He said if you don't know, stop answering, and then you answered him again that you didn't know!

One of the most bonkers conversations on here in a while. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

I've asked Rich Sharpe for you and he replied its free for fans to attend. 

Hopefully it's a Rovers win to watcv

Well Rich Sharpe was wrong it was a fiver to get in. It finished 6-1 against a very poor Utd team. Should have been more than five at half-time. The second half was a stroll, giving everyone a game.

Edited by rigger

8 minutes ago, rigger said:

Well Rich Sharpe was wrong it was a fiver to get in. It finished 6-1 against a very poor Utd team. Should have been more than five at half-time. The second half was a stroll, giving everyone a game.

well at least you got your entertainment and goals for your fiver. 

Any chance of Rovers themselves actually providing any coverage of this game?

I mean playing it at 12noon when the first team have a home game at 3pm is annoying to say the least but I'd have hoped at least we could have a replay or a decent package of highlights to get through instead.

Yet there's nothing. We are having to rely on Man Utd's coverage. At what sort of club could you hammer United 6-1 and there be barely a mention of it from the club?

• Like 2

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

I mean playing it at 12noon when the first team have a home game at 3pm is annoying to say the least but I'd have hoped at least we could have a replay or a decent package of highlights to get through instead.

Yet there's nothing. We are having to rely on Man Utd's coverage. At what sort of club could you hammer United 6-1 and there be barely a mention of it from the club?

3 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Pretty sure they've just taken Man Utd's coverage there.

Or both clubs agreed to used the same footage. 

Rovers have put footage together of the game like you wanted but you still have find a fault somewhere

Edited by chaddyrovers
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, JHRover said:

At least with the 12:00 kick-off, there was time to get to Ewood for the first team kick-off. The next home game is a 13:00 kick-off, so no chance of seeing both games. The organisation of this club is beyond belief

1 hour ago, chaddyrovers said:

Or both clubs agreed to used the same footage. 

Rovers have put footage together of the game like you wanted but you still have find a fault somewhere

Or Rovers have gone cap in hand to United and asked if they can use their 'highlights' (very limited in content) because they've neglected to cover it themselves.

Either way - are you satisfied with a meagre 6 minutes of highlights to cover a battering of Man Utd? I'd expect a bit more content than that from a home game especially when most people have been unable to go to it due to a direct clash with a senior fixture.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, JHRover said:

Or Rovers have gone cap in hand to United and asked if they can use their 'highlights' (very limited in content) because they've neglected to cover it themselves.

Either way - are you satisfied with a meagre 6 minutes of highlights to cover a battering of Man Utd? I'd expect a bit more content than that from a home game especially when most people have been unable to go to it due to a direct clash with a senior fixture.

well given its our ground for under 21's and we already had cameras there. 

Yes I am more than satisfied that I have seen main parts from the games including the goals. What more do you want?