BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

Academy & U21s

• Backroom
10 minutes ago, JAL said:

How poor are QPR Tom ? Could they have been two up inside the first two minutes ?

But they weren't 2 up - you know I'm just being obtuse as you have used the same logic to deem a player not good enough.

i think Nyambe is fine at the moment with potential to be good but you have to admit you appear to be wanting him to slip up.

1 hour ago, Parsonblue said:

I've seen huge improvements in the lad this season so he is clearly learning from someone.  Everyone who I sit with at Ewood, who never go to the Under-23 or Under-18's, have been hugely impressed with him.  He looks the real deal at the moment but obviously, we need to see if he can deliver over a number of seasons with the same level of consistency that he is showing now.

You're selling league one next season parsons - loser ....supporting loser footballers !

We want our Rovers back !

Great result from the youngsters, this bodes well for the future.  I just hope we do not sell all the decent ones although I guess that is why the V's continue to fund the Academy with £2M per year alongside their 'milking' of the 1st team.

£2M is a good investment if you can sell a few nuggets (not chicken nuggets) every season.

• Like 1

Whatever league we are in next season we want to keep producing good young players like Ryan Nyambe, David Raya, Willem Tomlinson and the rest!

If this lot had been running the show in the sixties Pickering, England and Newton would have all been sold for a song as soon as we got an offer for them.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

Whatever league we are in next season we want to keep producing good young players like Ryan Nyambe, David Raya, Willem Tomlinson and the rest!

Not if they are foreign very average and attached to crown sports agency parsons !

Just now, JAL said:

Not if they are foreign very average and attached to crown sports agency parsons !

This is where we differ.  I only see footballers and not nationalities.  In the three lads I mentioned I can only see huge promise and I don't have a problem with footballers having agents.  So hopefully, Nyambe, Raya, Tomlinson and many more will come through and claim regular positions in the team.  I'm assuming the likes of Stefan Mols and Ben Paton wouldn't meet with your approval either. 

This is where we differ.  I only see footballers and not nationalities.  In the three lads I mentioned I can only see huge promise and I don't have a problem with footballers having agents.  So hopefully, Nyambe, Raya, Tomlinson and many more will come through and claim regular positions in the team.  I'm assuming the likes of Stefan Mols and Ben Paton wouldn't meet with your approval either. 

Just as Phil Jones didn't.  JAL said he was crap too.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Parsonblue said:

Scot Wharton, Connor Mahoney parsons are players id like to see plus maybe Conor Thomson never seen or heard of Ben Paton though. I did say Mols reminded me of JLowe but more sideways than backwards.

Raya can go and find another club though as we need better.

That Stefan Mols kid is gonna be a cracking player in a year or two. We have a pretty good academy at Rovers, it has not produced in the past 5 years. Looks like it's heading for an up turn soon.

I have watched the last few development games on Rovers Player and it is impressive to say the least.

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Fraserkirky said:

That Stefan Mols kid is gonna be a cracking player in a year or two. We have a pretty good academy at Rovers, it has not produced in the past 5 years. Looks like it's heading for an up turn soon.

I have watched the last few development games on Rovers Player and it is impressive to say the least.

If

21 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

the players should be judge on ability and nothing else.

Nyambe has improved since his first game this season for the 1st team. simple as

Yep ability that's what I've spoken about and its average chaddy let's see when Ryan Nyambe boots the ball into the stands from the next attacking opportunity.

Have you seen the league table chaddy near the bottom are Rovers  !

Edited by JAL

Just now, JAL said:

If

Yep ability that's what I've spoken about and its average chaddy let's see when Ryan Nyambe boots the ball into the stands from the next attacking opportunity.

Have you seen the league table chaddy next to the bottom Rovers are !

Ive seen most of games he got better and better game by game. Hes not finish article and shouldnt be at 19. Maybe if you watch him live you could give a better opinion..or maybe you are jealous cos he not with your agency with you being an agent. 

Just now, JAL said:

Parsons.... have you ever seen Ryan Nyambe win a header just out of interest.

Plenty. You dont see him live so how can you judge

• Like 1

Just now, chaddyrovers said:

Ive seen most of games he got better and better game by game. Hes not finish article and shouldnt be at 19. Maybe if you watch him live you could give a better opinion..or maybe you are jealous cos he not with your agency with you being an agent. 

Plenty. You dont see him live so how can you judge

Chaddy I've seen him play more times than you can imagine but only three times I think at Ewood Park.