BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Venkys wealth

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One day the club will be rid of the Venkys until when that day arrives we are F****D ....

Please remind me , where we were when these imposters rolled up ?

That makes more sense.

Also when they rocked up we were on about the umpteenth thread of how Big Sam was actually the anti christ. No bloody wonder the Dark Lord was able to influence them so easily was it? MBoards, Facebook and boos accompanying a 3-0 win over relegation rivals ensured that conditions were perfect for such. Oops sorry.... does it sound there like I am apportioning some blame onto the fans? That would never do would it? Luke 23.34.

• Backroom

Mike..night on the ale pal?

No I'm serious :) I'm always optimistic. It's what keeps me going through dire times :P

And tbf my point is there. Very few top 6 sides were top 6 the season before.

Nobody will forget what happened - they might forgive some mistakes but that doesn't make a Rovers Fan etc.

A life spent hating is wasted. Can't fathom your vociferous hatred for PNE- it's probably based on one experience with certain fans. How can you hate anyone we've played less than 5 times in 30 years?

There are rivals and derbies, but taking it to the level of anger you do is (IMO) sad.

If you can't see any chance of a positive future whilst owned by the Raos- I'd suggest knocking it on the head for health reasons.

Bit OTT there j. I can't see much of a future for us either under venkys. However, unlike abbey I can't maintain the level of hatred towards them and I do genuinely feel that we could be worse off in that we could be heading in portsmouths direction. While they stay we are a discarded toy, but at least our bills are being paid by someone, or we assume they are. Imagine the disgrace - no chance of saving face there - if they didn't meet their commitments here. I don't like them, hate the way the club is fading before my eyes, but can't hate that much and, were certain things to change, could forgive them. I've forgiven plenty of things in life already because that level of hating is self destructive as you say

No I'm serious :) I'm always optimistic. It's what keeps me going through dire times :P

Indeed so, I think all but one of the teams that finished above us last year that didn't go up did worse this year, some disastrously so, while Watford and M'boro were mid table last year.

Also, each year many predict the three coming down will be very strong whereas the majority end up not being so. They either lose their better players or have to offload them anyway - despite parachute payments - due to their humungous wage bills.

That makes more sense.

Also when they rocked up we were on about the umpteenth thread of how Big Sam was actually the anti christ. No bloody wonder the Dark Lord was able to influence them so easily was it? MBoards, Facebook and boos accompanying a 3-0 win over relegation rivals ensured that conditions were perfect for such. Oops sorry.... does it sound there like I am apportioning some blame onto the fans? That would never do would it? Luke 23.34.

Ooooh you've got the right hump today, you been in troll mode all day(even having a dig at abbey even though he comes to your defence all the time)

How many of those sides had a change of manager within a couple of years of finally getting into the top 6 or promoted.

That's where we're at now, we need a manager that can tie everything together and give us that push up to the next level.

Nobody will forget what happened - they might forgive some mistakes but that doesn't make a Rovers Fan etc.

A life spent hating is wasted. Can't fathom your vociferous hatred for PNE- it's probably based on one experience with certain fans. How can you hate anyone we've played less than 5 times in 30 years?...was you brought up around chorley? do you know any preston fans? they really are more deluded and angry than burnley fans.

There are rivals and derbies, but taking it to the level of anger you do is (IMO) sad.sad ? why ? its called passion !

If you can't see any chance of a positive future whilst owned by the Raos- I'd suggest knocking it on the head for health reasons.positive ? there is nothing positive with the V's...ftr ,my health has nothing to do with you whatsoever!!!!!

Absolute bunkum.

They say if you repeat a lie often enough it becomes fact, in your case it's quite the opposite.

A life spent hating is wasted. Can't fathom your vociferous hatred for PNE- it's probably based on one experience with certain fans. How can you hate anyone we've played less than 5 times in 30 years?...was you brought up around chorley? do you know any preston fans? they really are more deluded and angry than burnley fans.

There are rivals and derbies, but taking it to the level of anger you do is (IMO) sad.sad ? why ? its called passion !

If you can't see any chance of a positive future whilst owned by the Raos- I'd suggest knocking it on the head for health reasons.positive ? there is nothing positive with the V's...ftr ,my health has nothing to do with you whatsoever!!!!!

Tbh if you had been brought up around where you live now youd see Burnley as the main rivals, if on the west side of town it'd be pne and for darreners it was Bolton (I went to school with lots of Bolton fans... prob 40%) My old fella was brought up in Hoghton and for him it was pne. That rivalry though didn't stop him going to deepdale when the rovers were away just to watch and marvel of of at the devastating talent of tom finney.

How have you plucked (sorry) that from anything that was written above? Stop being so hyperbolic and reading what you want to read.

Oh dear K-Hod... Maybe ask Abbey how much we love Venkys, he will explain to you what my code meant

• Moderation Lead

This is supposed to be a discussion about venkys wealth who is our bigger rivals. Yet another thread ruined by petulant children with gav being the ringleader

Are you sure??

This is supposed to be a discussion about venkys wealth who is our bigger rivals. Yet another thread ruined by petulant children with gav being the ringleader

4 posts to be a smarmy get..4 posts is a new record

It needs to be said, all threads descend into pointless bickering as opposed to meaningful football discussion. Why don't you set up a generic argument thread where you can all do it silly points scoring against each other in one place

Like Saturday tee time(s) :P

Careful Abbey, last time someone mentioned Gordon's Saturday tee-times he almost had a thrombosis!

Brilliant, has the dingle returned under a different guise?!

So if it's a decimal point why don't they just pay it? Seems to me a wealth of assets, land etc but not necessarily loads of liquid

TBTF the problem is they could quite easily do that but the problem is the ridiculous rules which the ignoramus FL have implemented do not allow it hopefully if Tony Fernandes puts a rocket up the FL leagues backsides and they relax the rules then the football league will have to amend the rules.

If Venkys have so much money and have learned so much, why are they still not trying to bring in a manager with the tools to get us promoted?

Stuart the problem is with a new manager would come in want to completely change the squad bring his own players in & with the rules they would be unable to bring in his own players meaning someone new would not be interested not only has this embargo prevented us buying players proper it has hampered us in getting a proper manager our only hope is if QPR are successful the FL will have to amend these disgraceful rules or we will have to find some clever way of getting round FFP.

Archived