BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Songs That You Like, But You Really Shouldn't......

I thought the song "Remember your a Womble" was a blatant piece of commercial rubbish, but then a couple of years after its release I took a great liking to it along with the rest of the Blackburn end whenever we played Burnley.

Poor Mark Almond, that myth went viral before the days on the interweb :tu:

I had to look this one up. David Bowie was the name used in the story I remember.

Anyway, I like more bad pop songs than most. The Spice Girls are currently playing regularly at our house.

Christmas songs are all awful, theres none(not even a cliff richards one) that id even consider a guilty pleasure.

Baa humbug.

Can't beat a bit of Johnny Mathis at Christmas.

I have a few songs that I probably shouldn't like but I do...

I'm going to see Taylor Swift tomorrow at the MEN, man points demolished but I do really enjoy her music! :huh:

You're right fella, Blank Space is a class pop song...and let's face it, she's pretty easy on the eye as well.

• Backroom

You're right fella, Blank Space is a class pop song...and let's face it, she's pretty easy on the eye as well.

Extremely easy on the eye. She put on a fantastic show last night, was really impressed.

Seven Tears by the Goombay dance band was at number one for ages in early 80's and became a Gav favourite due to never being off the radio and TV.

Archived