BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Relegation Thread

Another week goes by and I still think we'll get out of it by the skin of our teeth. Didn't see Wigan putting up this much of a fight but then didn't see Bristol City imploding like they have.

My main thought is we cam still scrape a few points together, something that Burton, Bristol and Rotherham look incapable of doing.

Another week goes by and I still think we'll get out of it by the skin of our teeth. Didn't see Wigan putting up this much of a fight but then didn't see Bristol City imploding like they have.

My main thought is we cam still scrape a few points together, something that Burton, Bristol and Rotherham look incapable of doing.

At the moment I am still holding on to some faint hope of survival. The three you mention may save us, and I still look at Wigan and think they are on a great run, and are still only one goal better than us. Lets hope their run ends soon.

Philip, you cant come out with have to be relegated and not expand on it.

I bow to your far better understanding to finances etc and I suspect you have a theory but to the people who have not got a great understanding of such matters, we'd like to have your theory.

What does anybody gain by sabotage?

Edited by dingles staying down 4ever

This is nothing to do with finances.

Tell me how and why what you have seen of this season so far is anything other than deliberate sabotage.

Have a look at the recent posts on the Coyle Out thread and tell me a rational reason other than deliberate sabotage for what is happening at Ewood.

Edited by philipl

I suspect someone has sold Coyle to the idiots.

He then continues to blindly lead Rovers to destruction whilst everyone continues to cut costs at any point but they can't stop the money bleading out.

Venkys carry on assuming that they are untouchable.

There is no evidence of Delibrate about it......no one wins. Even third or fourth parties. If rovers go under....money is lost and any potential villians have a cash supply cut.

Edited by dingles staying down 4ever

This is nothing to do with finances.

Tell me how and why what you have seen of this season so far is anything other than deliberate sabotage.

The onus of persuasion is on you mate! Thing is, a few things tally up - for example;

1. League one = more reason to cut wages and costs

2. Further spite

3. Less media coverage to eventually bin us off and liquidate the club.

Owen Coyle is our manager

Precisely- deliberate sabotage.

Neil Warnock had been appointed all but sending him the contract and Cheston was over-ruled and the Agent's man turned up.

Coyle's track record is abysmal yet he has not been sacked.

This is deliberate sabotage.

Just look at the most recent posts on the Brum game and the people saying "I don't understand why Coyle settled for a point against a beatable Birmingham and dropped us further into relegation trouble."

Anyway no logical arguments yet that we are not being sabotaged.

Edited by philipl
  • Like 5

The hidden partners/advisers have another feeding frenzy getting people off the wage bill and out the door in summer again like last time. I think it's as simple as that the club has been agents vehicle since this lot turned up and we've had an unbelievable amount of players, managers, coaching staff, directors etc through the doors,

All hired and most paid off, someones making money. Said this from the off i don't trust Coyle one bit and he has form for other people feeling the same the guys another imposter it was a rotten appointment right from the off. Only someone as desperate as Blackpool would've touched him yet he's here with his feet firmly under the table.

Venkys have turned their backs and gone hiding and left it to their buddies to sort out the mess and all they are bothered about is filling their pockets with %. Look at the guy who's just turned up another one who cannot give a straight answer to anything especially when it comes to how he got the job and meeting with specific people who own it. Then he goes on to mention partners, stakeholders and shareholders!!!!!

Why ?

Absolutely any other club in our position if it had the means to strengthen or change manager would 100% do so. All this gang are concerned with is getting as much as possible for the latest asset ! The parallels with Keans time here are too close for comfort and if this jerk doesn't relegate us this season he'll be sure to complete the job next.

• Like 9

I suspect someone has sold Coyle to the idiots.

He then continues to blindly lead Rovers to destruction whilst everyone continues to cut costs at any point but they can't stop the money bleading out.

Venkys carry on assuming that they are untouchable.

There is no evidence of Delibrate about it......no one wins. Even third or fourth parties. If rovers go under....money is lost and any potential villians have a cash supply cut.

if it isnt deliberate then lets talk about ambition to get out of our current situation.

All other bottom clubs changed manager with that aim...except us. Not even a murmour that it might be on the cards. Because it isnt.

why was he hired?

what were the precise criteria which made him the outstanding candidate ???

why is he not being held account for the poor results on the pitch and the league position???

It can only be that the decisions are not being made for football reasons.

Therefore what are the reasons driving decision making?

I am with Philip on this one

• Like 3

• Backroom

Did anyone have a bet on us to go down? (Just to clarify I mean from this board, not far flung betting syndicates).

Jb got about 100/1 on consecutive relegations this season and next