BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Relegation Thread

3 minutes ago, 1arC said:

I suspect that it isn't relegation by design, but more we don't care either way, from the owners. After all not one of them feel even 1% of what we do for their baby.

Aye  i think it's a case of if it happens it happens and a shrug of the shoulders from them. Whilst maybe not planned it does seem invited thouugh and Clownpants i wouldn't trust to pass me a biscuit. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Mercerman said:

Would beg to differ.  To say we will need 50 to 53 points is ridiculous.

Last three seasons, 4th from bottom have had 49, 46 and 44 points respectively.

Looking at the table now, 46 or 47 points would be enough meaning we need 21 or 22 points from our final 19 games.

I think we will just about scrape it.

I'll have a pint of what you've been drinking lol must be great :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• Backroom
5 hours ago, Mercerman said:

Would beg to differ.  To say we will need 50 to 53 points is ridiculous.

Last three seasons, 4th from bottom have had 49, 46 and 44 points respectively.

Looking at the table now, 46 or 47 points would be enough meaning we need 21 or 22 points from our final 19 games.

I think we will just about scrape it.

Well, that confirms it. League 1 here we come.

• Like 1

Just now, roverandout said:

If we do go into admin then I hope the half wit prawn sandwich brigade are happy that they haven't joined in with the protests when they had their chance, you reap what you sow.

It looks like there were less than 4.5K prawn sandwich eaters on tonight.

Edited by preston blue

Just now, roverandout said:

If we do go into admin then I hope the half wit prawn sandwich brigade are happy that they haven't joined in with the protests when they had their chance, you reap what you sow.

It looks like there were less than 4.5k prawn sandwich eaters on tonight.

Edited by preston blue

I have grown tired and fed up of Rovers. This is a club that is beyond recognisable to me. I will fight for this club and with everything I have left to get what we deserve. I refuse to be apart of the BRFC Action group or any other member grouped after having to deal with questions and aggression from other fans saying I am an agent to Venky's or that I am not a real Blackburn Rovers supporter (Only because I have never been to Ewood Park, though I attend every single London game, and game that is 2h away from London). If there are any independent fans who wish are fighting their own battle as well please let me know. The only goal I have set myself is to unite the fan base to have a bigger impact to get one message across which is Venky's out!

• Like 4

Just now, roverstdt said:

I have grown tired and fed up of Rovers. This is a club that is beyond recognisable to me. I will fight for this club and with everything I have left to get what we deserve. I refuse to be apart of the BRFC Action group or any other member grouped after having to deal with questions and aggression from other fans saying I am an agent to Venky's or that I am not a real Blackburn Rovers supporter (Only because I have never been to Ewood Park, though I attend every single London game, and game that is 2h away from London). If there are any independent fans who wish are fighting their own battle as well please let me know. The only goal I have set myself is to unite the fan base to have a bigger impact to get one message across which is Venky's out!

You are more of a fan than those who only care about matchdays and don't give a stuff about what is happening to the club off the field, the ones who wont protest or shout protesters down, they're killing the club as much as venkys, they will also have blood on their hands.

23 minutes ago, Tom said:

What's the latest you can take the points deduction for admin this season? 

My main hope now is we get it out of the way now 

Pretty sure I created a thread about this. Think it's the third Thursday in March IIRC.

• Backroom
Just now, J*B said:

I am now totally convinced the best course of action would be to take adminstation and a points deduction now. There is, for me, no way back. 

Yep I'm with you 

• Backroom
Just now, Stuart said:

Pretty sure I created a thread about this. Think it's the third Thursday in March IIRC.

cheers Stu - we still have time 

ps did I see The boy celebrating Lowe coming off today - brilliant 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, roverandout said:

You are more of a fan than those who only care about matchdays and don't give a stuff about what is happening to the club off the field, the ones who wont protest or shout protesters down, they're killing the club as much as venkys, they will also have blood on their hands.

Thank you, and I appreciate what you said. I think the only way forward is to try and have an open conversation with every single fan group that has become fracture from the Venky's regime and propose a course of action that is acceptable to everyone. 

• Like 1

Just now, Tom said:

cheers Stu - we still have time 

ps did I see The boy celebrating Lowe coming off today - brilliant 

Haha! Yes. A lot of people around us agreed with him. Plenty of Blackburn Harriers talk!

There was a bit of an argument just before half time between Mulgrew and Greer and Lowe - they seemed to be giving Lowe a bit of a dressing down. Maybe we've seen the last of him for a bit. At the very least, he needs the arm band removing. He really isn't up to it.

Classic relegation team to lose a game in the dying minutes. Seen it so many times in Rovers teams in the past. I'd be amazed if we survive this season; there's certainly some other very poor teams at the bottom but we're no better. 

Plus fitness. Our fitness is absolutely terrible. Over 50% are gassing out from 70 minutes onwards. You can see it in their faces. Which leads you to believe the half arsed training session rumours are true. 

• Like 2

9 hours ago, roverstdt said:

This post and most of the others that I have seen from you screams Venky plant.

Straight after a Rovers home loss here you are sewing discontent. You always ask for detail but never give any. The last thing Rovers fans need now is another splinter fan group.

You malign the BRFC Action Group led by lifelong TRUE Rovers fans which is a disgraceful act by you.

From your posts you claim to go to Rovers away games within 2 hours travel of London.

Why then have you as an ardent Rovers fan NEVER been to Ewood Park? Do you know where Blackburn is? How long have you been a Rovers fan? What is your first language/native tongue?(fyi I do not care what it is but I do not think its English)

Go on....answer those simple questions..you know you want to.

• Like 2