BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

The Positive Sanctuary - 'Happy Clappers' Always Welcome

Pedro

One of my positives is that I got to see a quite nice sunset from my seat yesterday....

11885083_10101757331910175_4834382292666

As for the football, I think Mo Barrow looks pretty good and when Koita scores it is going to be a screamer. Errr, enough positivity for now. I'm sure I'll have more to say after the Brighton game ;)

• Replies 193
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of my positives is that I got to see a quite nice sunset from my seat yesterday....

11885083_10101757331910175_4834382292666

As for the football, I think Mo Barrow looks pretty good and when Koita scores it is going to be a screamer. Errr, enough positivity for now. I'm sure I'll have more to say after the Brighton game ;)

Thank you for posting a really good photo - made me feel good.

I am positive that radio rovers needs turning off and shipping out to grass.

Petty it may sound, but The Wild Rover is a thing of the past and time has to move on. We need a new pre match anthem to get the blood flowing not the old trash. To make it worse the half time sees a bot of generative music and then at the end they pump up the volume.

Will they ever get it right. They have a responsibility to generate an atmosphere they are currently killing whatever enthusiasm we have as supporters !

I am positive that radio rovers needs turning off and shipping out to grass.

Petty it may sound, but The Wild Rover is a thing of the past and time has to move on. We need a new pre match anthem to get the blood flowing not the old trash. To make it worse the half time sees a bot of generative music and then at the end they pump up the volume.

Will they ever get it right. They have a responsibility to generate an atmosphere they are currently killing whatever enthusiasm we have as supporters !

Re Radio Rovers - I like Neil Yardley, he talks a lot of sense and pulls Bowyer up (as best he can) when he talks too much poo.

We're above Burnley. We're on a 2 game unbeaten run. We've only lost 1 of our last 9 Championship games - that's just an 11% loss ratio.

It's not quite dark by 3pm...........YET!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

;)

There's a nice blue plastic carpet-like floor covering in the Fanzone, probably cut offs from the new blue running track round the pitch, thus saving money to help us with FFP.

Archived