BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Derby County @ Ewood Park, 21/10/15

Sack it, lets get in their faces and attack them.

STEELE

KILGALLON - HANLEY - DUFFY

MARSHALL - EVANS - WILLIAMSON - AKPAN - CONWAY

LAWRENCE - RHODES

I would probably go with -

STEELE

MARSHALL - EVANS - AKPAN - OLLSON

LAWRENCE - MARSHALL

RHODES

Afraid Williamson wouldn't even make the bench for me - rather have Lenihan or O'Sullivan coming on

• Replies 331
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would probably go with -

STEELE

MARSHALL - EVANS - AKPAN - OLLSON

LAWRENCE - MARSHALL

RHODES

Afraid Williamson wouldn't even make the bench for me - rather have Lenihan or O'Sullivan coming on

I like that side........if GB plays a formation like that tonight, I'll streak across Ewood on Saturday

Whilst i do like the bold 3-5-2, at the moment and in this match in particular, i think it might be suicide with the ability of Derby's wingers.

I'd go for the following, relatively settled side, but bring in Taylor infront of Marshall for them to work as a tight defensive and offensive unit. He always puts a good shift in and has some semblence of defensive nouse. If it happens, hopefully they've been made to work together in training on gaining possession and counteringup their flank...

STEELE

MARSHALL - HANLEY - DUFFY - OLLSON

TAYLOR - EVANS - AKPAN - CONWAY

LAWRENCE - RHODES

Worringly optimistic - 2-1 to Rovers - another brace for Rhodes.

Anyone pondering whether to go - get down to Ewood.

Whilst i do like the bold 3-5-2, at the moment and in this match in particular, i think it might be suicide with the ability of Derby's wingers.

I'd go for the following, relatively settled side, but bring in Taylor infront of Marshall for them to work as a tight defensive and offensive unit. He always puts a good shift in and has some semblence of defensive nouse. If it happens, hopefully they've been made to work together in training on gaining possession and counteringup their flank...

STEELE

LAWRENCE - RHODES

This works for me - as you say Taylor will help Marshall to get forward while providing good cover - he is also ideal for the pressing game we have been playing lately

Looking forward to this one.

If we 'give it a right good go' and go at them from the start and get in their faces, we can get at least a point.

Sit back and be negative then it will be a long, long night.

Really not sure what to expect.

STEELE

LAWRENCE - RHODES

I would like the above but think we'll go:

STEELE

SPURR - HANLEY - DUFFY - OLLSON

MARSHALL - EVANS - AKPAN - CONWAY

LAWRENCE - RHODES

Looking forward to this one.

If we 'give it a right good go' and go at them from the start and get in their faces, we can get at least a point.

Sit back and be negative then it will be a long, long night.

Really not sure what to expect.

We'll give it 'a right good go' and run 'the favourites for the league all the way'. Ultimately we'll go close but lose. 'Positives a plenty' though.

• Backroom

Taylor and Delfounso on wings as Conway is injured

I think maybe Nyambe should have got the nod considering we now have 3 players out of position

ROVERS: Steele, Marshall, Duffy, Hanley ©, Olsson, Delfouneso, Evans, Akpan, Taylor, Lawrence, Rhodes.

I reckon its 442 Lawrence right, Delfy up top.

Or 4231 with Delfy right and Lawrence in the hole.

Edit - I bet its 4231 and we play a bit deeper than we have been doing. Lots of long cross field ball onto Delfys bonce. I've got a bad feeling.

I don't think so unless you've paid for one of the betting sites - these days all roads seem to lead back to them, I assume they've done a deal. Only when it's on s-ky does it seem readily available elsewhere.

I guess there's no internet radio either?

Anyway, I'm going for 1-1.

Radio Rovers. It's £4.50 a month which is not too bad for the commentary when you factor in you get the whole game in high quality video to watch the next day.

It's pretty good value as it goes! I find the commentators are pretty partisan, but say what they see, good and/or bad...

It's pretty good value as it goes! I find the commentators are pretty partisan, but say what they see, good and/or bad...

Yeah, I really like it. The lead commentator is decent, the other bloke so partisan you cant really believe a word he says. The camera quality is really good on the video too, Android app is excellent too.

Yeah, I really like it. The lead commentator is decent, the other bloke so partisan you cant really believe a word he says. The camera quality is really good on the video too, Android app is excellent too.

I hear what you say about the other bloke :) Always have to double check what actually happened on the video if I listen to them. Fair play to the fella though, he bleeds blue and white...

Archived