• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like another terrorist attack in France after a machete-wielding nut was gunned down trying to get into the Louvre. It's funny how with all the terrorist attacks we've seen in Europe, they

Have to say one of my favourite bits of the Inauguration was seeing Eugene Goodman. He was the Capitol Police officer who was being chased upstairs towards the Senate chambers, glanced and saw th

Of course the looters need to be rounded up and the book throwing at them, and yes coronavirus is still rampant, but their slant on it isn't genuine. It was all "look at the looters, tut tut", with no

Posted Images

47 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Still blaming Russia for her loss. Why doesn't the deluded old fool take a look in the mirror and try to salvage a bit of dignity for herself.

9 hours ago, chaddyrovers said:

John Bolton makes Donald Trump almost look sane. He is one of the biggest Hawks to have ever been in government in America and not exactly as trustworthy source remember in 2002 when he said 'We are confident that Saddam Hussein has hidden weapons of mass destruction and production facilities in Iraq.'

John Bolton, that national security advisor with the moustache who helped start the Iraq war has released a book, with some really damaging allegations. According to him, Trump was almost begging Xi of China to buy US agricultural products so he can secure the vote of farmers and praised him for opening those prison camps in the North West to keep the Uighar Muslims. He also didn't know we were a nuclear power, did interfere with that Ukraine issue, and the whole administration is dysfunctional, and hate working for him. Even Mike Pompeo, who usually publicly supports Donald.

Bolton was briefly an advisor to Trump, as well as George W Bush, and is a very hawkish hardliner in foreign affairs.

10 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Still blaming Russia for her loss. Why doesn't the deluded old fool take a look in the mirror and try to salvage a bit of dignity for herself.

She was the right leader for US at that time. I've looking forward part 2 of the Hillary documentary on Sky Documentaries channel tonight. 

15 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

She was the right leader for US at that time. I've looking forward part 2 of the Hillary documentary on Sky Documentaries channel tonight. 

She would never be the right leader. She is an extremely dangerous and evil woman.

8 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I think she would have been a good president. She knows the issues. 

We will have to agree to disagree

Go to the now failed state Libya where slavery and terrorism is rife and tell them that she Knows the issues. Tell the families of those who perished in the Benghazi whilst Hilary Clinton was asleep that she knows the issues.

Edited by Ewood Ace
23 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Go to the now failed state Libya where slavery and terrorism is rife and tell them that she Knows the issues. Tell the families of those who perished in the Benghazi whilst Hilary Clinton was asleep that she knows the issues.

I was talking about domestic issues like jobs, college education, economy. The issues that matters to US people. 

6 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

I was talking about domestic issues like jobs, college education, economy. The issues that matters to US people. 

So are you acknowledging that she doesn't know the issues in regards to foreign policy? If so it would have been rather dangerous to have her as commander and chief, she did enough damage in 4 years as secretary of state. 

Edited by Ewood Ace

I thought we were the main mover for war in Libya, along with France and the USA were playing a supporting role. Clinton was not a good candidate, but better than a dangerously unstable narcissist who sells the entire western world short and gives Russia and China a free pass to carry on using social media and suchlike to undermine democratic institutions, and NATO.

20 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

So are you acknowledging that she doesn't know the issues in regards to foreign policy? If so it would have been rather dangerous to have her as commander and chief, she did enough damage in 4 years as secretary of state. 

She did some good things as Secretary of State. 

She would have been a good commander and chief IMO. 

1 hour ago, jim mk2 said:

Why?

Where to start. Firstly in her political career she hasn't found a war yet that she doesn't support US involvement in be it Iraq, Afghanistan, Libya or Syria.  When she was secretary of state the US armed and backed Jihadi terrorists in Libya and Syria with the aim of overthrowing two secular leaders.

Thankfully President Assad, the Syrian people and their allies have been able to defeat these terrorists. Sadly the same did not happen in Libya and after the hideous killing of Colonel Gadaffi Clinton's chilling words  were 'we came, we saw, he died'. Now the once prosperous and secular nation of Libya is a failed state where slavery and terrorism are rife. Then of course there the the deaths of 4 US personnel in Benghazi thank to her negligence. There had been multiple request made for more security in Benghazi but they all fell on death ears.

We had her email server which the head of the FBI said of 'there is evidence that they were extremely careless in their handling of very sensitive, highly classified information' and of course not all of the emails were seen a 33000 were destroyed. 

There is the Clinton 'Foundation', which took money from from states such as Saudi, Qatari and Kuwaiti, it filed 4 years worth of incorrect tax returns, a lot of money wasn't going to causes it should have and mysteriously since her political career ended donations to the foundation have gone down and down. Also what her and Bill did in Haiti was shameful.

Not forgetting Whitewater where of course the Clintons were cleared but one of there associated served 18 months for refusing to answer questions about Whitewater. Good old Bill though granted her a pardon. Why would he do that?

I do have sympathy for Hillary though it is very sad and must be very difficult for her and Bill that so many of their associates have passed away in such sudden circumstances

Never in my life have I ever heard President Assad's military campaign preceded with the word "thankfully".

Assad used chemical weapons against his own people. For all of America's wrongs in the Middle East we shouldn't start paying homage to a dictator and war criminal like Assad.

4 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Where to start.

The mess in Libya is down to the UK (Cameron) and France surely?   US foreign policy in the Middle East has been a muddle for decades, they've switched sides in who they do and don't support many times, eg the Kurds. 

Hillary was a poor Democratic candidate (ditto Biden) in 2016 but the US and the world would have been a much happier, united and prosperous place if she had beaten Trump. To call her "dangerous and evil" is over the top. 

22 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Thankfully President Assad, the Syrian people and their allies have been able to defeat these terrorists

Didnt Assad used chemical weapons on his people? And good friends with Russia and Putin which is what you want the UK to have a good relationship with dont you? 

Wonder if those people are thankfully for that? 

22 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Not forgetting Whitewater where of course the Clintons were cleared

Yes Ken Starr investigated for years and couldnt find owt criminal on them. All he could find is Bill Clinton cheated on his wife. 

Look at President Clinton achievements like 

Longest economic expansion in American history and More than 22 million new jobs during his time as president. 

Here plenty more below in the link

https://clintonwhitehouse5.archives.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-01.html

A few weeks ago I thought big ban Dom had no chance of being re-elected.

However, especially given what's happened during the last few weeks I think things aren't going to be as clear cut, as a lot of people realise that the alternative will be quite horrific.

22 minutes ago, jim mk2 said:

The mess in Libya is down to the UK (Cameron) and France surely?   US foreign policy in the Middle East has been a muddle for decades, they've switched sides in who they do and don't support many times, eg the Kurds. 

Hillary was a poor Democratic candidate (ditto Biden) in 2016 but the US and the world would have been a much happier, united and prosperous place if she had beaten Trump. To call her "dangerous and evil" is over the top. 

Please do not think that I am absolving the UK and France of blame for the catastrophic mess that is Libya. But remember after the horrific death of Colonel Gadaffi by jihadi extremists (who shared the same ideology as those that killed nearly 3000 people on 9/11) she laughed and boasted 'we came, we saw, he died.' As I said Hillary in her whole political career has yet to find a war that she doesn't support US involvement. 

If Hillary had won there is no doubt in my mind with her Hawkish views that the US would have been involved in a full scale military war in Syria. Relations between Russia would be even colder than they currently are as the woman is a modern day McCarthy where Russia is concerned. The only people who would have profited from a Hillary presidency would have been herself, Bill, their cronies, the Clinton 'Foundation' and arms manufactures. 

18 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Didnt Assad used chemical weapons on his people? And good friends with Russia and Putin which is what you want the UK to have a good relationship with dont you? 

Wonder if those people are thankfully for that? 

No he did use chemical weapons on his own people, do some research and you will find that out for yourself. Yes I do want us to have a good relationship with Putin and Russia, I said this the other day. 

22 minutes ago, chaddyrovers said:

Yes Ken Starr investigated for years and couldnt find owt criminal on them. All he could find is Bill Clinton cheated on his wife. 

Look at President Clinton achievements like 

Longest economic expansion in American history and More than 22 million new jobs during his time as president. 

Here plenty more below in the link

https://clintonwhitehouse5.archives.gov/WH/Accomplishments/eightyears-01.html

Curious though don't you think that Bill pardoned their associate who was found in contempt of court for refusing to answer question about Whitewater?

Fantastic whataboutery from you there I write about Hillary Clinton's political record, yet you totally ignore that and respond by telling me about Bill Clinton's record as President. 

7 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

No he did use chemical weapons on his own people, do some research and you will find that out for yourself. Yes I do want us to have a good relationship with Putin and Russia, I said this the other day. 

Yes Assad did used chemical weapons on his own people. An investigative team from the Organization for the Prohibition of Chemical Weapons accused the Syrian government of launching three chemical attacks on one village in 2017.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/04/08/world/middleeast/syria-assad-chemical-weapons.html

I dont anything to do with Putin or Russia. 

9 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

Curious though don't you think that Bill pardoned their associate who was found in contempt of court for refusing to answer question about Whitewater?

Well he did but Ken Starr investigated for years. Found nothing. Republicans tried to impeachment and that didnt work. The Republicans tried for many years to stop Clinton and every time the American people rejected the Republicans during 2 elections. 

9 minutes ago, Ewood Ace said:

I write about Hillary Clinton's political record, yet you totally ignore that and respond by telling me about Bill Clinton's record as President

I have comment on Hillary Clinton's political record and the her domestic issues.