• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like another terrorist attack in France after a machete-wielding nut was gunned down trying to get into the Louvre. It's funny how with all the terrorist attacks we've seen in Europe, they

Have to say one of my favourite bits of the Inauguration was seeing Eugene Goodman. He was the Capitol Police officer who was being chased upstairs towards the Senate chambers, glanced and saw th

I've tried to behave myself of late but cheeto stained manchild? You are a total disgrace. Your malignant, fascist, sinister, dangerous left-wing horse-**** is everything that's wrong with modern soci

Posted Images

19 hours ago, Ewood Ace said:

so who are the current members of this deep state? 

Do you still stand by your comments that Private Military companies arent part of the deep state, does that include defence contractors? 

• 2 weeks later...

This insane criminal has been PRESIDENT OF THE USA

We have some big things happening in our various litigations on the Election Hoax. Everybody knows it was Rigged. They know Biden didn’t get more votes from the Black community than Obama, & certainly didn’t get 80,000,000 votes. Look what happened in Detroit, Philadelphia, plus!

Bidens son being investigated for tax now too. American politics is filthy accross the board. 

A tight election probably the worst outcome too. It's gonna be a strange 4 years for them over there. 

Big business/military industry complex focused Biden is going to certainly disappoint some of the more left leaning Democrats. 

Supreme Court refused to hear Texas.

All three Trump picks for the Supreme Court voted against giving it a hearing..

The lawyer leading the Democrats team contesting all the Trump legal actions tweeted:

•  
Trump/GOP started the day 1-55 in court.

Partying face
Trump/GOP ended the day 1-57 in court.

Partying face
Goodnight.

Edited by philipl
  • 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, dave birch said:

The good thing is

1) these bastards are now recognised as guilty of all the crimes they are pardoned for

2) BUT their pardons are invalid if they were co-conspirators with the person granting the pardon.

3) AND their pardon is invalidated if they don't now provide 100% co-operation with State or Federal investigations and have no right to silence if called to testify before a Judge.

4) Pardons do not exempt them from perjury charges yet to be committed.

• 2 weeks later...
36 minutes ago, jodrell said:

The Orange one could be in big trouble

‘I just want to find 11,780 votes’: In extraordinary hour-long call, Trump pressures Georgia secretary of state to recalculate the vote in his favor

https://www.washingtonpost.com/politics/trump-raffensperger-call-georgia-vote/2021/01/03/d45acb92-4dc4-11eb-bda4-615aaefd0555_story.html

Thanks, that's my late night viewing sorted later. CNN will be a blast. 

42 minutes ago, Silas said:

Thanks, that's my late night viewing sorted later. CNN will be a blast. 

I want to tape the Jimmy Carter program later but I don't think it's on in the UK.

17 minutes ago, philipl said:

Philip, you must start posting your own thoughts, rather than providing links.

I couldn't open that link, no matter how I tried.

If it was a link to a US Democratic site, then I begin to wonder.

You are a UK Lib Dem. The US Democrats are far far to to your right. You would be better supplying a link to one of Boris Johnson's sites, as they are closer to your political thinking than any US democrat.

4 minutes ago, dave birch said:

Philip, you must start posting your own thoughts, rather than providing links.

I couldn't open that link, no matter how I tried.

If it was a link to a US Democratic site, then I begin to wonder.

You are a UK Lib Dem. The US Democrats are far far to to your right. You would be better supplying a link to one of Boris Johnson's sites, as they are closer to your political thinking than any US democrat.

Sturgeon has used the ban on non-essential travel to tell Trump he will not be allowed into Scotland for golf.

15 minutes ago, philipl said:

Sturgeon has used the ban on non-essential travel to tell Trump he will not be allowed into Scotland for golf.

Philip, as they say in au, "are you fair dinkum"?

I asked you to provide your own thoughts.

I asked if it was a link to a US democratic site.

I suggested that you, as a UK Lib Dem that the US Democrats were far far to the right of your political leanings, and that you'd be better supplying a link to one of Boris Johnson's sites, as it would be closer to your own political thinking.