• Replies 4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Looks like another terrorist attack in France after a machete-wielding nut was gunned down trying to get into the Louvre. It's funny how with all the terrorist attacks we've seen in Europe, they

Have to say one of my favourite bits of the Inauguration was seeing Eugene Goodman. He was the Capitol Police officer who was being chased upstairs towards the Senate chambers, glanced and saw th

Of course the looters need to be rounded up and the book throwing at them, and yes coronavirus is still rampant, but their slant on it isn't genuine. It was all "look at the looters, tut tut", with no

Posted Images

2 hours ago, Vinjay17 said:

Yeah he merits comparisons to Hitler and being treated as worse than Kim Jong Un. :lol: 

Well yes, he does. The only difference between him and Hitler is that Hitler achieved much of what he wanted.

There is a list of things that lead to fascism that was once available in the Holocaust Museum below. There is only one thing on it that Trump hasn't explicitly done, shown or said he wants, and even that is under investigation by the FBI, with the 40 reasons to believe it listed earlier in this thread.

C3b0S8eUcAAIea2.jpeg

On 2/13/2018 at 07:04, Vinjay17 said:

Without a doubt the hatred from Trump's detractors is way over the top. I know which side annoys me more. At least Trump's an entertaining egomaniac and he's certainly not ruining the US as his detractors claimed he would. Liberals aren't entertaining in the slightest more like an annoying fly that's good at avoiding the swatter.

The USA was founded by Liberal ideas. Free market and Keynesian economics, and the Welfare State are Liberal ideas. Every adult having the right to vote, without pressure from others (e.g. landlords, employers) is a Liberal idea. So aping American political terms is inaccurate as is your assessment of Trump. He is a truly repulsive person, a delusional liar who has ripped off loads of people in business, hates women, seems to be desperate to start a war with North Korea and is currently riding the economic wave Obama created when he had to turn around the biggest financial clusterf_ck since 1929. Then there is his creepy relationship with Ivanka...................

Narcissists don't make good leaders. Especially if they're as thick as pig poo.

Thick? Ludicrous beyond belief to make such a statement.

How is he desperate to start a war with NK? If Kim Jong Un is so sensitive to being called fat that its enough to trigger a nuclear attack it would have happened by now. What do you want him Trump to do kiss his ass? I don't think KJU wants a nuclear war either. Did you agree when democrats, etc refused to applaud at the SOJ when Trump honoured the guy who lost his legs and later escaped? I guess you were worried it might upset KJU enough to launch a missile that very evening :rolleyes:

I'm not ignoring the other statements (and could argue with them) but that's the most nonsensical thing of all. Just ridiculous that Trump is portrayed by his enemies as worse. Voting is a liberal idea? So why keep moaning about the damn election and blaming Trump as being complicit in any Russian interference, etc. What about illegals who voted for Clinton in the popular vote? Did Russia influence the electoral college as well? Then you patronise over Trump and issues like Brexit by saying people don't know what they voted for. In other words calling them thick.

What about this guy Soros blatantly interfering in attempts to overturn Brexit? Its blatant and he's not even a British citizen. Did he care about about what was "best for Britain" in 1992? (Black Wednesday) 

• Moderation Lead
1 hour ago, Vinjay17 said:

More examples of the famous liberal compassion. Trump now the sole cause of mass shootings according to these clowns :rolleyes:

DWGmSQZUQAA871P.jpg

DWGmSQZVAAAPBPK.jpg

There are always going to be some gimps amongst any group of people to be fair, Vinjay. Not everyone that's liberal thinks that, I certainly don't. Plus, both sides are more than capable of these kind of tweets, I don't think people need to go down the screenshot game as neither side comes out with any credit.

That being said, he and his party are heavily supported by the NRA, so obviously they are certainly not going to be into gun control, are they?

Edited by K-Hod

Not all of them do obviously but the lack of tolerance and hatred I've seen from so many liberals (including certain high profile figures whether politicians or not) is blatant.

Yeah of course Trump was supported by the NRA and obviously a high percentage of gun owners. Many of whom voted for Trump. You might say "well he did it for political reasons then" but couldn't you make that argument whenever a politician expresses a view on anyone or anything? 

• Moderation Lead

Again, like I said, I think you need to have more of a look online, the lack of tolerance and hatred is easily as bad from both sides. Mate, I've seen someone on Twitter with a gun pointed at the screen saying 'I'm coming for you liberals'.

I'm sure he was a top lad though, obviously.

In fairness, this is where lines are blurred. Trump is a lot of things, but he's most definitely not the first American, never mind Republican to be pro-gun ownership. The mentality is that ingrained.

Trump is just the easy target right now as he's in such a position of power. Whatever he says will be scrutinised. As it would be for any world leader by people with opposing views.

Why do they have to resort to insults and abuse it just makes them look like hypocrites. I've been unpleasant and abusive to certain people but I don't go around preaching tolerance. I don't feel the need to I think my views on many things are tolerant. I don't even think it takes any "tolerant effort" when it comes to issues like gay, transgender, etc. I don't have any tolerance for that "gender neutral" nonsense but that's because there comes a point when people won't be able to define anything. How long until "age neutral" and goodness knows what else. I don't like religion at all but peaceful practice is fine with me while medieval nutcases (and I think that's an understatement) like ISIS obviously aren't. I think some religious views are wrong (gay marriage, etc) but at least in some cases they are sticking to their lifelong beliefs. Joseph Rees Mogg for instance does not agree with gay marriage (due to his Catholic faith which he seems to practice with consistency if there is such a thing in religion) but he's not suggesting violence or even planning on reversing the laws. Others just expect people to make things up as they go along and while that's often the case in religion you can't just expect people to drop every belief they have overnight.

Of course there's hatred on both sides. Tons of spin as well but the liberal-left have the most annoying, sanctimonious manner about it. I've probably been too vicious on certain topics in the past (and I think I'm a bit calmer now if not exactly undergone a personality transplant) but when it comes to people like the Walker Family I don't hold back my contempt. Don't feel like I should either.

Edited by Vinjay17

Here's an excellent summary from Tom Friedman of the New York Times on Trump's situation at present; https://www.nytimes.com/2018/02/18/opinion/trump-russia-putin.html?rref=collection%2Fcolumn%2Fthomas-l-friedman&action=click&contentCollection=opinion&region=stream&module=stream_unit&version=latest&contentPlacement=1&pgtype=collection

Friedman's summary is that Trump is either a fool or is bought and paid for by Putin. As a result he's failing miserably. 

It's not going to end well as the Muller investigation is getting warmer. 

Added to the charges and pleas already known, including the 13 Russian entities and people from last Friday, it's now widely reported, that Paul Manafort's deputy, Rick Gates, is going to plead guilty and cooperate with the Mueller investigation. 

Doing that will put Manfort's feet to the fire. He's looking at serious jail time for what he's been arrested for, and more charges may be in the offing. Gates singing may prompt Manafort to turn as well.

Mueller really not hanging around by indicting this lawyer who is married to the daughter of the founder of Alfa Bank- the guys with the servers in Trump Tower which were probably used to link the campaign data operation with Russia.

The guy is charged for lying six years ago. More importantly, Mueller signalling he is going back into the origins of this conspiracy, brings Russian activities in Ukraine through Manfort into the firing line, shows naughty lawyers they are in the firing line and that it is a bad time to be a son-in-law, isn't it Mr Kushner?

Oh and if Mueller is being consistent in his use of letters to mask names, the A who Van Der Swaan contacted is Donald Trump himself...

16 hours ago, philipl said:

Mueller really not hanging around by indicting this lawyer who is married to the daughter of the founder of Alfa Bank- the guys with the servers in Trump Tower which were probably used to link the campaign data operation with Russia.

The guy is charged for lying six years ago. More importantly, Mueller signalling he is going back into the origins of this conspiracy, brings Russian activities in Ukraine through Manfort into the firing line, shows naughty lawyers they are in the firing line and that it is a bad time to be a son-in-law, isn't it Mr Kushner?

Oh and if Mueller is being consistent in his use of letters to mask names, the A who Van Der Swaan contacted is Donald Trump himself...

I doubt that Philip. I thought I read somewhere that person A is a Ukraine national. Also, it's been widely reported that Trump doesn't use email.

On 21/02/2018 at 14:03, speeeeeeedie said:

I doubt that Philip. I thought I read somewhere that person A is a Ukraine national. Also, it's been widely reported that Trump doesn't use email.

A is Manafort apparently.

Trump's day is rapidly coming as indeed is Rep Dana Rohrbacher, best buddy of Farage and Assange.

He is so important, Gates lied about him and pleaded guilty to the lie:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/former-trump-campaign-aide-rick-gates-set-plead-guilty-n849256

The trade he has done with Mueller sets aside 32 Federal indictments in return for telling Mueller everything he knows and witnessed.

Gates was at the centre of the entire Trump Campaign looking after its money... and was VP Pence's man too..

Potentially massive development today.

Most of the Gates charges have been dropped by Mueller this morning in Washington as I pointed out was probably going to happen in my previous post.  

For them to be dropped so quickly it almost certain that Gates has given Meller everything he was looking for as a prosecution witness. 

Expect more freaking out from Trump and many more arrests and indictments.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I have to say, the last time I saw Trump in one of his recent addresses he looked exactly like this fancy dress mask, I'd never really noticed his sinister eyes that much before.

Perhaps he's been feeling the pressure?

TrumpMaskkkkyyyyyyyyyyyyyy.jpg

Edited by Husky
  • 1 month later...

Wow! It's not even Photoshop.

Surely Trump should be up for the Nobel Peace Prize for this?

If the warmongering worst president in history Obomber can be awarded it, well . . . . .surely it just has to happen? PEACE!

KimTrump.jpg

Edited by Husky
3 minutes ago, Husky said:

Wow! It's not even Photoshop.

Surely Trump should be up for the Nobel Peace Prize for this?

If the warmongering worst president in history Obomber can be awarded it, well . . . . .surely it just has to happen? PEACE!

KimTrump.jpg

Credit where it's due BUT remember Chamberlain came back with a meaningless deal from Hitler.

I'm hoping that it genuinely has taken a maniac to tame a maniac.