BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Sandy Stewart Named New Assistant

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh great, the managerial dream team united.

I'm not looking for sticks to beat the club with, but this is a disaster for me.

I allowed myself to have a bit of hope when it looked like Irvine and Kelly had both been retained.

Irvine would have brought new ideas, a freshness to the 'Coyle ethos' sadly now that the dream team has been reunited it looks it'll be much of a muchness going forward and that's a real worry.

Hope I'm wrong.

I wouldn't have been brave enough to say that to the faces of Messrs Lyle, Clark or Jardine to be fair lol.

You could have just made as if you were expecting a girl, like have a surprised look on your face. :D

Rob Kelly stays.

For now at least! Agreed with Gav's post earlier. Was hoping the previous staff who organised our defence so well last season would remain. Fear the worst with Coyle appointing the right-hand man from his last three failures.

I didnt know that Stewart was a coach for the SFA, It kind of goes against what some self appointed itk'ers have said about the training under Coyle and it does show that he is very qualified to do the job(so its not simply a case of 'jobs for the boys')

I do sense that Kelly will leave as soon as another decent job opportunity comes his way though, but like with Irvine i think it will be his decision and not a case of him being pushed out.

Archived