BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Norwich City

• Replies 812
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I meant from her/him on't sly....like that film in the nineties when they get down to a bit and there's a feckin todger there.....Crying Game is it?

Got caught with that film once. Went to a mates house for a few beers, and he says "Check out this film; there's an amazing a sex scene it..." 30 seconds in, out comes the sausage.

FAIL.

I thought you were a Riversider, Al. When did you move to the JW upper?

I have moved seats slightly from 24/165 to 23/146. It's a better view of the pitch and the tunnel.

The only problem is that the Darwen End gantry on the Riverside blocks my view of the score and the time etc.

And I can now see the screen but cannot make out what is on it.

On Saturday I could see all the sh1t that was on the pitch, though; especially 1st half.

I was but I used to sit next to my Dad who liked the Riverside. When he died I moved to the Jack Walker Upper. It's not much more expensive, a good view, less draughty and a lot more comfortable. The seat next to me has become free this season. If your seat in the Riverside has become compromised I suggest you move across. I've never regretted it

Could we have our first BRFCS wedding? Don't forget the invites, I love a bit of wedding cake.

Can't be the first Gav and Debs beat them to it I believe. :)

Could we have our first BRFCS wedding? Don't forget the invites, I love a bit of wedding cake.

My divorce cost me a quarter of a million quid mate so no is the simple answer to that one lol.

She does seem a decent sort though, to be fair.

My divorce cost me a quarter of a million quid mate so no is the simple answer to that one lol.

She does seem a decent sort though, to be fair.

You should of done an Oyston and declared yourself bankrupt just before the divorce 🤑

Archived