BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Rovers V Burton Albion Game Thread.

• Replies 522
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Divide and conquer tactics deployed by the club.

Why aren't they calling on the owners to back the club instead of leaving it rot?

"So, if you have Blackburn Rovers at heart, stop spitting on Jack's Legacy"

I expected that the revelations of the last week and the results/performances would get them worried.

In times like this they fall back on the old story of 'get behind the lads'. Ignore the invisible owners, ignore the dreadful squad, ignore the clown of a manager, ignore the documents that have come out this week, ignore that we haven't got any directors, ignore the worst performances in memory, just shut up and clap and anyone who doesn't is harming the club.

We'll lose this by 4 or 5!

After that shower of diarrhea I went to watch on Wednesday night, you couldn't pay me to go on Saturday.

That dingle prick Coyle has lost the dressing room, the majority of our players are a disgrace to the club and in all honesty is heartbreaking to see.

The sooner Coyle and Venkys @#/? off the better.

We're not a sinking ship anymore, we're a shipwreck rotting at the bottom of the championship.

A win will deflect focus from the bigger picture. A loss will bring our plight and venkys further into the media spotlight and will unite fans even more... Frankly i think thats more important.

It really is an appalling statement and one that's not even got a name to it

This isn't the fans fault

It is like it has defaulted to 2011 isn't it, different actors (in most cases) same plan

Think the Venkcountant might outdo our former slippery friend

• Backroom

0-2.

Not sure how anyone can hand on heart expect anything more than a defeat. We're an absolute mess on and off the pitch, whilst Burton are fighting every game to prove they belong in this division. Fully expect to concede before the 15th minute, after that it depends on how in form their strikers are.

Scott Wharton is definitely starting tomorrow, he was told this afternoon he would be playing. Some game to chuck the young lad into, but it has to be done, rather see a Rovers supporting lad than that streak of !!!! at centre back

Well unlike last time when the media said it was awful atmosphere for youngsters can we make a point of cheering him on inbetween the boo's and venkysout.

Well unlike last time when the media said it was awful atmosphere for youngsters can we make a point of cheering him on inbetween the boo's and venkysout.

Yep, that's what I was thinking mate, it's been said on here already, we need to aim everything at the board, not the players. Especially lads like Wharton

The last time things got like this was when my daughter first started wanting to come with me so I put her off until the first season in the Championship.

She's now a little older and is well versed with the #venkysout chants so we'll be there giving it to the board both barrels. We will however still support the team.

The focus must not detract from the Owners. They are the enemy, it's not the players fault they're not good enough. Without Venky's they wouldn't even be here as we'd be shopping at Waitrose, not in the bins round the back of Poundland!

RTID

#venkysout

0-2.

Not sure how anyone can hand on heart expect anything more than a defeat. We're an absolute mess on and off the pitch, whilst Burton are fighting every game to prove they belong in this division. Fully expect to concede before the 15th minute, after that it depends on how in form their strikers are.

I genuinely don't believe Coyle will win a game while in charge of Rovers.

The first thing Coyle needs to find out , is which players actually want to play tomorrow !

Defeat and there will br no hiding place for anyone ! Except for Shane Duffy he has already told the world , he didnt fancy it , typical of the lily livered players we employ !

Stand up and be counted !

Going down, against my better judgement. Quite looking forward to seeing how Wharton does. Think I'm at the point where even if we lose now I don't think I'd be too concerned; there's the bigger picture to look at right now. Most of my attention will be directed at any spark of protests that occur and trying to fan the flames around me.

I was considering changing my seat to the family stand to sit by the players but thought against it - don't think what I have to say is suitable for childrens ears. Shame.

Also goes to show my level of distrust for the club when I began to think that maybe that's why the club did it (move the family end there) to stop any touchline abuse fans were going to give them during this planned-disaster campaign. Wouldn't put it past the band of thieves.

Going down, against my better judgement. Quite looking forward to seeing how Wharton does. Think I'm at the point where even if we lose now I don't think I'd be too concerned; there's the bigger picture to look at right now. Most of my attention will be directed at any spark of protests that occur and trying to fan the flames around me.

I was considering changing my seat to the family stand to sit by the players but thought against it - don't think what I have to say is suitable for childrens ears. Shame.

Also goes to show my level of distrust for the club when I began to think that maybe that's why the club did it (move the family end there) to stop any touchline abuse fans were going to give them during this planned-disaster campaign. Wouldn't put it past the band of thieves.

The weather could well scupper plans for tomorrow , so i could well venture on ...Venkys Out !

Archived