BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Leeds Away

davulsukur

Not at all as you would find if you had either the time or inclination to plough through my posting history.

When I have a strong gut feel, I put my money where my mouth is - a straight win bet with a 'fun' bet on the score when I think there will be goals which gives high odds particularly away from home. Remember winning spectacularly under Berg at Posh (4-1). Went for 4-1 at Mansfield in the League Cup this season and only the crossbar prevented an extra special payout. And there are others. As I said, if you've nothing better to do then look at my posting history.

By the way, you can get 3/1 on Rovers' win at Leeds with 3-1 at 33/1 and 4/1 at 130/1 !

Chance would be a fine thing - too early in the day! Back to the day job now.

Behave Mercer! It's ok highlighting the problems Leeds are facing but it is us with only 2 points from 18 and playing away from home.

We are bound to conceed. 2-1 Leeds.

• Replies 449
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not at all as you would find if you had either the time or inclination to plough through my posting history.

When I have a strong gut feel, I put my money where my mouth is - a straight win bet with a 'fun' bet on the score when I think there will be goals which gives high odds particularly away from home. Remember winning spectacularly under Berg at Posh (4-1). Went for 4-1 at Mansfield in the League Cup this season and only the crossbar prevented an extra special payout. And there are others. As I said, if you've nothing better to do then look at my posting history.

By the way, you can get 3/1 on Rovers' win at Leeds with 3-1 at 33/1 and 4/1 at 130/1 !

Chance would be a fine thing - too early in the day! Back to the day job now.

So, you won spectacularly under Berg 4 years ago, nearly won against Mansfield this season and that's it.

Hardly Newsboy's daily nap are you?

So, you won spectacularly under Berg 4 years ago, nearly won against Mansfield this season and that's it.

Hardly Newsboy's daily nap are you?

Clearly, you are unable to assimilate simple text 'and there are others'.

Tomorrow, have £20 on Rovers at 3/1, £10 on 3-1 at 33/1 and £5 on 4-1 at 130/1.

If Rovers win, and I admit it's a big if, left with £45 profit for any win other than 3-1 or 4-1. If 3-1, profit is £385, if 4-1, profit is £700.

I win far more than I lose. Good night.

One thing's for sure, we won't be 2-0 up after 7 minutes this time.

Tough game for Rovers but, if some players think that the team is beginning to gel, we may stand a chance.

I'm not holding my breath, though.

If Rovers win, and I admit it's a big if, left with £45 profit for any win other than 3-1 or 4-1. If 3-1, profit is £385, if 4-1, profit is £700.

And if Leeds win or it's a draw you lose £35. Nighty night.

Last two league games, we've 'shipped' one goal in each - signs are that as a defensive unit we are improving.

A colleague of mine is a Leeds' fan and he was there on Saturday. He senses tomorrow is an absolutely critical match for Monk/Leeds and he hates to think what will happen if they concede first - crowd erupts, players' heads down and the whole thing implodes.

Think we should go for them from the start like we did last season when we were 2 up within first 5 minutes or so.

Not a wum, just reasoned thinking.

A must win game for both teams for different reasons.

There are signs of improvement.

Even v QPR, Rovers had shots cleared off the line, before QPR got their free kick, where they scored.

Coyle has said he has got his own team in now.

Therefore no more excuses.

First win for Rovers.

• Backroom

Bit tasteless to throw around having the means to afford throwing £35 away on a single match imo.

Merce, I'm a punter as well and I can list pretty much all of my winning bets over the last few years - it's what we do.

"There are others" doesn't cut it I'm afraid.

But fair play to you on this one, no after timing - I wish you luck.

I appreciate that Mercer's record has been less than infallible but on this one I think he might have it right.

Leeds are playing badly, our performances - if not results - have improved, and Leeds is a pressure atmosphere for a very angry and dissatisfied home team. Not saying for certain we will win (I like the fence too much) but I think that IF we are going to get a shock positive result then this is our best chance for doing so.

Heck a team out of form, for whom being at home is a disadvantage - it's a gift most teams would take very willingly. Granted we're not most teams, but equally the gift is there for the taking.

And if Leeds win or it's a draw you lose £35. Nighty night.

It was on Saturday when a tip I had romped in at 7/1 (Rosie Royale) !

Rovers betting is a bit of fun and icing on the cake after horse racing. It's nice to win, and I do win more than I lose on Rovers, but if I lose c'est la vie..

Bit tasteless to throw around having the means to afford throwing £35 away on a single match imo.

See my post above to Neil Weaver - a bit of indulgence from banked winnings, what's wrong with that?

Is our defence sound enough to withstand an early Leeds onslaught and not concede first?

Don't put any money on a Rovers win unless you can answer that question yes... and keep a straight face at the same time. :blink:

Is the Leeds' defence sound enough to withstand an early Rovers' onslaught and not concede first? They certainly weren't last season when we were 2 up after 5 minutes!

It was on Saturday when a tip I had romped in at 7/1 (Rosie Royale) !

Rovers betting is a bit of fun and icing on the cake after horse racing. It's nice to win, and I do win more than I lose on Rovers, but if I lose c'est la vie..

See my post above to Neil Weaver - a bit of indulgence from banked winnings, what's wrong with that?

You must bet on different results than you predict on here then.

Archived