BRFCS

BY THE FANS, FOR THE FANS
SINCE 1996
Proudly partnered with TheTerraceStore.com

[Archived] Bbcsport

tomphil

After their pathetic jibe at Rovers protest in regards to Wolves goal and seeing as we are on a roll I suggest people get bombarding this lot and ask for a retraction.

We know there is a dingle or two work for them and of course an ex local rag reporter who has form for sniping from behind his keyboard in Rovers direction constantly. Whoever is responsible it's a bit of a disgrace poking jibes at fans of a club in crisis who are trying to make a statement.

I cannot think of another local club that would get cheap shots like that aimed at it from such a national institution.

Headlined it, words to the effect of

Was this the most ill timed protest ever

Blackburn 1 Wolves 0

Blackburn fans walk out 75 mins

Blackburn 1 Wolves 1 78 mins

Or something like that, I couldn't stomach reading any further. Absolute clowns and I noticed it was getting a lot of stick from fans of other clubs so it's not just me being touchy.

How is anyone supposed to know when the opposition will score? The fact that they will, if a reporter had done his/her research properly, is indisputable. They always do, often in the last few minutes of a game, so we're actually quite pleased they didn't score twice since they had 13+ minutes to do so.

To be honest Wolves probably should have scored before half time they had a few chances and for periods well before the walkout they caused a few probs so in all likelihood and having seen what we've seen this season it was coming anyway.

Even Coyle to his credit didn't blame it on that but deflected it onto the officials. Really though it was the same weaknesses that have cost us all season flaring up again in another unfamiliar patched up defence and a dose of weak wristed Steele again.

Did the eerie empty atmosphere stop Gallacher scoring the first ? Did the fuller stands and better atmosphere at the BBE put him off what should have been no 2 ? NO, infact at that point the crowd were driving the team forwards.

Headlined it, words to the effect of

Was this the most ill timed protest ever

Blackburn 1 Wolves 0

Blackburn fans walk out 75 mins

Blackburn 1 Wolves 1 78 mins

Or something like that, I couldn't stomach reading any further. Absolute clowns and I noticed it was getting a lot of stick from fans of other clubs so it's not just me being touchy.

The "reporter's" name is Josh Hunt....need I say more?

Every time we start making some allies again in the press and they start waking up to what's gone on here up pops another enemy. A snotty nose little runt like this who isn't fit to write the cricket scores for a local village team. But it's ok because he's got a law & journo degree or something, big deal but you can't teach a bit of class where there's an empathy vacuum.

Just desperate for attention like one or two others we know so he goes down the click bait route. Just who employs these muppets who have no initiative whatsoever and just rely on the same old social media crap that's been done a thousand times before, Christ do you really need qualifications to come out with that crap ?

Mind you he's doing a bit for the beeb so no doubt he's dropped to his knees a time or two to get a foot through the door,

Every time we start making some allies again in the press and they start waking up to what's gone on here up pops another enemy. A snotty nose little runt like this who isn't fit to write the cricket scores for a local village team. But it's ok because he's got a law & journo degree or something, big deal but you can't teach a bit of class where there's an empathy vacuum.

Just desperate for attention like one or two others we know so he goes down the click bait route. Just who employs these muppets who have no initiative whatsoever and just rely on the same old social media crap that's been done a thousand times before, Christ do you really need qualifications to come out with that crap ?

Mind you he's doing a bit for the beeb so no doubt he's dropped to his knees a time or two to get a foot through the door,

Why not so something constructive?

Email the writer and the BBC Sport dept and tell them (without using nasty language as above) why their piece was wrong and unfair.

After their pathetic jibe at Rovers protest in regards to Wolves goal and seeing as we are on a roll I suggest people get bombarding this lot and ask for a retraction.

We know there is a dingle or two work for them and of course an ex local rag reporter who has form for sniping from behind his keyboard in Rovers direction constantly. Whoever is responsible it's a bit of a disgrace poking jibes at fans of a club in crisis who are trying to make a statement.

I cannot think of another local club that would get cheap shots like that aimed at it from such a national institution.

Why bother?

We've had some great coverage over the weekend started by the BBC may I add, just let it go, concentrate on the how well supported the protest was instead.

Why not so something constructive?

Email the writer and the BBC Sport dept and tell them (without using nasty language as above) why their piece was wrong and unfair.

You think I haven't ? I suggest you do the same.

Tomphil, I honestly think the BBC guy was trying to make a joke, ironic that the protesters just missed our goal, then left just before their's.

I didn't take it seriously.

Fair enough to criticise him for a poor joke, but I didn't think he was being malicious.

I just get sick of the cheap jibes that's all and judging by the reaction to it plenty others don't either including fans of other clubs. It's fair to say he's had pelters and the tone of some of it towards the BBC is quite shocking. Someone with brains wouldn't misjudge the feelings so much imo so he's a clown or it's a dig.

I notice it says he's in Leeds now I don't think for one min he'd have dare took the whizz if it had been them but it's Rovers so an easy target. No need for it because once one has done it others start the press is always looking for whipping boys to make a story out of. Remember last time it was a smear campaign, now Nixon has thrown the first stone in that direction again in his haste to protect Coyle and try and paint the owners still after 6 years as martyrs.

Sick of it.

Tomphil, I honestly think the BBC guy was trying to make a joke, ironic that the protesters just missed our goal, then left just before their's.

Fair enough to criticise him for a poor joke, but I didn't think he was being malicious.

This x100.

Didn't help that they posted it three times. Blatant trolling by someone at the Beeb.

Archived